Going Solar Is Now Affordable
Our Experienced Solar Consultants Help You Design The Perfect Solution
From examining your current eletrical usage and costs to assisting with the correct financing plan, you will receive a custom designed solar energy plan which suits you and your family.
What Our Customers are Saying
Ready To Go Solar?
- Fully licensed & insured installers
- Custom tailored solutions
- Free in home consultations
- Easy financing options
- 20 year warranty
- Transparent contracts
- State and federal incentives
- Roof repair if damaged during installation
- Customer service is our top priority
About Solar Energy
Solar power is energy from the sun that is transformed into thermal or electrical energy.
Solar energy is the cleanest and most abundant renewable resource source available, and the United States has some of the richest solar resources worldwide. Modern innovation can harness this energy for a variety of usages, consisting of producing electricity, supplying light or a comfortable interior environment, and heating water for domestic, commercial, or industrial usage.
Solar power makes it possible for resident to utilize the sun to power everyday life: running your air conditioning unit, cleaning clothes, enjoying TELEVISION, cooking dinner. All while reducing your carbon footprint, and without burning nonrenewable fuel sources or putting a stress on the electrical grid. And while the ecological advantages of solar power are substantial, numerous property owners discover that the convenience, special functions, and cost savings of owning a solar power system are a lot more attractive.
Leading Benefits of Solar Energy
#1 Dramatically minimize or perhaps remove your electrical expenses
Whether you're a homeowner, service, or nonprofit, electricity expenses can comprise a big portion of your month-to-month expenses. With a photovoltaic panel system, you'll generate free power for your system's entire 25+ year lifecycle. Even if you do not produce One Hundred Percent of the energy you take in, solar will lower your utility bills and you'll still conserve a lot of cash.
#2 Earn an excellent return on your investment
Photovoltaic panels aren't an expenditure-- they're one of the finest ways to invest, with returns rivaling those of more traditional financial investments like stocks and bonds. Thanks to considerable electrical energy costs cost savings, the average American homeowner pays off their photovoltaic panel system in seven to 8 years and sees an ROI of 20 percent or more.
#3 Protect versus increasing energy expenses
Among the most clear cut advantages of solar panels is the capability to hedge energy costs. In the past 10 years, domestic electrical power costs have increased by approximately 3 percent annually. By investing in a solar energy system now, you can repair your electrical power rate and protect against unforeseeable boosts in electricity expenses. If you're a service or property owner with changing capital, going solar likewise helps you much better forecast and manage your expenses.
#4 Boost your home or business value
Several research studies have actually discovered that houses geared up with solar energy systems have higher property values and offer more quickly than non-solar houses. Appraisers are increasingly taking solar setups into factor to consider as they value houses at the time of a sale, and as property buyers end up being more informed about solar, demand for residential or commercial properties equipped with solar panel systems will continue to grow.
#5 Increase U.S. energy self-reliance
The sun is a near-infinite source of energy and an essential part of accomplishing energy independence in the United States. By increasing our capability to produce electrical power from the sun, we can also insulate our country from price fluctuations in global energy markets.
#6 Develop jobs and assist your local economy
According to The Solar Structure, the solar industry added tasks at a rate almost 12 times faster than the overall U.S. economy in 2015, representing 1.2 percent of all tasks in the nation. This development is expected to continue. Because solar-related tasks have the tendency to be higher paying and can not be contracted out, they are a substantial contributor to the United States economy.
#7 Secure the environment
Solar is a terrific way to decrease your carbon footprint. Buildings are accountable for 38 percent of all carbon emissions in the United States, and going solar can significantly decrease that number. A normal property photovoltaic panel system will eliminate 3 to 4 loads of carbon emissions each year-- the equivalent of planting over 100 trees yearly.
#8 Demonstrate your dedication to sustainability
Sustainability and corporate social duty are essential components of an organization's culture and worths. They also produce bottom line results. Increasingly, customers and communities are acknowledging and rewarding organisations that opt to run properly. Services are discovering that "green" credentials are an effective driver of customer acquiring choices, creating goodwill and improving organisation outcomes.
#9 Start Conserving from Day 1
Solar purchase power arrangements (PPAs) and solar leasing has actually made it possible for property owners to go solar for little or no money down.
Numerous property owners opt to fund their solar panels with one of the "pay-as-you-go" financing alternatives. This means that a third-party business-- the solar provider-- owns the planetary system and takes care of setup, maintenance, tracking and repair works. You just pay the solar provider for electrical energy-- less than you would've paid the energy business.
Since June 2013, 75% of all American homes have access to pay-as-you-go solar.
#10. Solar is a Secure Investment
The utility business are infamous for their varying and undependable electrical energy costs. There is plainly an upward trend.
With solar panels and simple math, we can calculate just how much electricity will be created, and most significantly, at exactly what rate, for at least the next Twenty Years (repaired energy expenses).
What are the various payment options?
We have many flexible purchasing agreements for customers who would like to install a new home solar system. There are three different payment options, making them a viable choice for customers of all budgets. The payment options include Lease, PPA, and Purchase.
- Low, fixed payments each month
- System insurance for 20 years, including maintenance
- Flexible end-of-term options, including system upgrade, lease extension, and free panel removal
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- We own the solar panel system
- $0 down for installation
- Customers only pay for the solar energy that they use
- Customer pays for the system upfront and owns the system
- System monitoring and maintenance for 20 years
- Receive 30% federal tax credit
- See a return on investment within 7-10 years
What happens when the contract for my lease is finished?
We provide our customers with a few different options for when their lease contract is up. Customers can upgrade their equipment to the newest solar technology available, extend the agreement, or have the panels removed at no cost.
What is the warranty?
The Lease and PPA include a 20-year warranty during the lifetime of the system. This warranty exceeds that of most other solar installers’ warranties.
Frequently Asked Questions
Grade 7 Science Fair.- Using A Doll House-?
Hi, I Have Science Fair Soon, And I Want To Use A Doll House. In That Doll House, I Wanted To Heat Up Cup Of Water, Using Light Bulp, Or Keep Water Warm By Using Something,That I Could Take From My House. Also I Could Use Solar Panels, But I'M Scared To Make Them, And They Cost Too Much.
What Should I Do??
Here are some videos that show how you can make solar ovens, solar panels solar lights for not a heck of a lot of money. Solar panels for one specific project would indeed be expensive and most solar lights would not work as one of their benefits is that most use LED or CFLs that don't get hot. (Some also use halogen that gets very hot and probably could get the heat you need, but also could start a fire.)
Don't know if you can do a whole doll house, but you probably could do something close. Look at these sites and see if one of your parents can help you decide what is best for you.
Although The Sun Is Useful In Providing Solar Energy, It Is Harmful To Man. How Is It Harmful?
Fossil Fuels Such As Oil And Natural Gas Are Non-Renewable Sources Of Energy. Solar Energy Is Now Considered The Best Alternative To Replace Fossil Fuels.
solar energy is harmful to mankind because it exposes UVA and UVB rays into out skin. our skin pigment helps protect us but sometimes that is not enough. the layers of skin that we have are thin and when the rays hit them, it can be very easy for cancer to develop.
How To Find The Solar Constant?
I Have An Easy Problem To Complete, I Know That Sc (Solar Constant) = Energy / Time*Area
With This Information Given, What Is My Energy? 2Cal/(Min)Cm^2?
Sc= 2 Calories/(Minute)Cm^2
R= Radius Of The Earth= 6.37*10^6
A=Surface Area Of A Disk = Π R^2
1Kw= 239 Calories/Second
That Would Make My Equation Look Like This: 2/ ((239)(6.37^6)^2))
Thank You For Your Help.
The solar constant is measured in energy per square meter per second, so the size of the Earth has nothing to do with it. And also by the way, it's kW, not kw.
2 calories per minute = 0.0333 calories per second
... per cm^2 = per 1 / 10,000 m^2
So then I get 2 calories per minute per cm^2 = 333 calories per second per m^2
= 1.39 kW / m^2
(The generally accepted value is 1.366 kW/m^2.)
Are you trying to figure the total solar energy on the Earth? Then you would multiply the solar constant by the cross-section area of the Earth.
I Have Some Questions About Solar Energy.?
Where Could It Be Used? What Are Its Environmental Impacts (Good And Bad)? What Are Its Costs (Per Kw Hr)? What Is The Return On The Investment Dollar? Is It Widely Accepted In This Country Or Other Country'S Why Or Why Not? Thank You So Much I Am Very Curious About It.
Solar energy arguments.
Solar radiation energy is used in 4 direct ways so far by man - heat, mechanical, electricity and to grow plants for food / building materials.
I am assuming you only want to address one of these - photovoltaic (electrical) installations also known as solar cells.
1. PV panels allow remote operation of unit systems where grid connection doesn't exist or where it would be too expensive to maintain.
2. Once in operation, they operate free from environmental polluting additives
3. Once installed, they operate with a minimum of maintenance (batteries in self sustaining remote units require a little more) In desert climates they need cleaning because of lack of rain for self cleaning.
4. They do not contribute to the ambient noise factor.
5. They provide less hazard to wildlife than other forms of green designated resources such as wind turbines, Welles turbines and geothermal release venting.
6. Substandard panels that have been swapped out of you system maintain nominal value for surplus or utility applications. In other words, even a panel that has partially failed can be used in a less critical or demanding application.
7. They reflect a small amount of solar heat energy back into space causing global cooling.
8. They have utility use in locations ranging to over 2/3 of the earth.
1. Panels are a net energy loss - meaning that it takes more energy to manufacture them than what you will get back from them in their useful lifetime (a few panels will survive to pay for themselves as carbon neutral) The common silicon cells are only a maximum of 17 percent efficient. Pay back is based on the number of days per year when you have sufficient light to actually generate power. Dense clouds, fog, and winter solstice reduce this number further.
2. They are fragile and not really able to withstand weather. Fortifying the installations add more expense and surrounding them with protection can cause them to overheat and fail. Most insurance companies will not insure them without a huge premium. This directly applies to the cost of operation.
3. Return on investment is very difficult on a large scale unless you can manually cover them in a hail or wind storm. This infrastructure cost must also be included in total investment value. I will not even suggest a value of the time value for such management.
4. Partial failure of internal components, connections, controllers, etc. reduces their efficiency over time leading to expensive replacement options.
5. The manufacture of all semiconductors uses some very toxic materials for doping (arsenides, etc). The industry in general is very secretive about the neutralization and disposal of the bi-products. Government even indirectly suggests that this is the cost of technology (collateral damages).
6. They reflect a small amount of solar heat energy back into space causing global cooling.
I will not discuss the cost per KWh because there are too many variables and that is a complete discusion all on it's own.
I may be missing some obvious points but I hope this satisfies your curiosity a wee bit.
How Is Antimatter Created?
Antiparticles are created everywhere in the universe where high-energy particle collisions take place. High-energy cosmic rays impacting Earth's atmosphere (or any other matter in the solar system) produce minute quantities of antiparticles in the resulting particle jets, which are immediately annihilated by contact with nearby matter.
They may similarly be produced in regions like the center of the Milky Way Galaxy and other galaxies, where very energetic celestial events occur (principally the interaction of relativistic jets with the interstellar medium). The presence of the resulting antimatter is detectable by the gamma rays produced when positrons annihilate with nearby matter.