Going Solar Is Now Affordable
Our Experienced Solar Consultants Help You Design The Perfect Solution
From examining your current eletrical usage and costs to assisting with the correct financing plan, you will receive a custom designed solar energy plan which suits you and your family.
What Our Customers are Saying
Ready To Go Solar?
- Fully licensed & insured installers
- Custom tailored solutions
- Free in home consultations
- Easy financing options
- 20 year warranty
- Transparent contracts
- State and federal incentives
- Roof repair if damaged during installation
- Customer service is our top priority
About Solar Energy
Solar power is energy from the sun that is transformed into thermal or electrical energy.
Solar energy is the cleanest and most abundant renewable resource source available, and the United States has some of the richest solar resources worldwide. Modern innovation can harness this energy for a variety of usages, consisting of producing electricity, supplying light or a comfortable interior environment, and heating water for domestic, commercial, or industrial usage.
Solar power makes it possible for property owner to utilize the sun to power daily life: running your a/c unit, cleaning clothing, enjoying TV, cooking dinner. All while decreasing your carbon footprint, and without burning nonrenewable fuel sources or putting a pressure on the electrical grid. And while the environmental advantages of solar power are substantial, lots of homeowners find that the benefit, unique functions, and cost savings of owning a solar power system are even more attractive.
Top 10 Benefits of Solar Energy
#1 Drastically decrease or perhaps remove your electrical bills
Whether you're a house owner, service, or not-for-profit, electricity expenses can make up a large portion of your monthly expenses. With a photovoltaic panel system, you'll produce complimentary power for your system's entire 25+ year lifecycle. Even if you do not produce One Hundred Percent of the energy you consume, solar will decrease your energy bills and you'll still save a great deal of cash.
#2 Earn a terrific return on your financial investment
Photovoltaic panels aren't an expenditure-- they're one of the very best ways to invest, with returns matching those of more conventional investments like stocks and bonds. Thanks to significant electrical power expense cost savings, the average American homeowner pays off their solar panel system in 7 to 8 years and sees an ROI of 20 percent or more.
#3 Safeguard against increasing energy expenses
One of the most clear cut advantages of solar panels is the capability to hedge energy prices. In the past 10 years, domestic electrical energy rates have actually increased by an average of three percent yearly. By investing in a solar energy system now, you can fix your electrical power rate and protect versus unforeseeable boosts in electrical energy costs. If you're a company or property owner with rising and falling capital, going solar likewise assists you much better projection and manage your costs.
#4 Increase your home or business value
Multiple studies have actually discovered that houses geared up with solar energy systems have higher property worths and sell quicker than non-solar houses. Appraisers are progressively taking solar setups into consideration as they value houses at the time of a sale, and as property buyers end up being more educated about solar, need for homes geared up with photovoltaic panel systems will continue to grow.
#5 Increase U.S. energy self-reliance
The sun is a near-infinite source of energy and a key element of accomplishing energy self-reliance in the United States. By increasing our capability to produce electrical energy from the sun, we can also insulate our country from rate fluctuations in worldwide energy markets.
#6 Develop jobs and assist your local economy
Inning accordance with The Solar Foundation, the solar market included tasks at a rate nearly 12 times faster than the general U.S. economy in 2015, representing 1.2 percent of all tasks in the country. This growth is expected to continue. Since solar-related tasks have the tendency to be greater paying and can not be outsourced, they are a substantial factor to the United States economy.
#7 Protect the environment
Solar is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint. Buildings are accountable for 38 percent of all carbon emissions in the U.S., and going solar can substantially reduce that number. A normal residential solar panel system will remove 3 to 4 tons of carbon emissions each year-- the equivalent of planting over 100 trees yearly.
#8 Demonstrate your dedication to sustainability
Sustainability and corporate social duty are very important components of a company's culture and worths. They also produce bottom line outcomes. Significantly, customers and neighborhoods are recognizing and rewarding organisations that decide to run properly. Organisations are finding that "green" qualifications are an effective chauffeur of consumer buying decisions, producing goodwill and improving business outcomes.
#9 Start Saving from Day 1
Solar purchase power contracts (PPAs) and solar leasing has made it possible for homeowners to go solar for little or no money down.
Lots of homeowners pick to finance their photovoltaic panels with among the "pay-as-you-go" funding options. This means that a third-party business-- the solar company-- owns the planetary system and looks after installation, upkeep, monitoring and repair works. You simply pay the solar company for electricity-- less than you would've paid the utility business.
As of June 2013, 75% of all American homes have access to pay-as-you-go solar.
#10. Solar is a Secure Financial investment
The utility companies are well-known for their varying and undependable electrical energy costs. There is clearly an upward pattern.
With photovoltaic panels and easy math, we can calculate just how much electrical energy will be generated, and most importantly, at exactly what rate, for a minimum of the next 20 years (repaired energy expenses).
What are the various payment options?
We have many flexible purchasing agreements for customers who would like to install a new home solar system. There are three different payment options, making them a viable choice for customers of all budgets. The payment options include Lease, PPA, and Purchase.
- Low, fixed payments each month
- System insurance for 20 years, including maintenance
- Flexible end-of-term options, including system upgrade, lease extension, and free panel removal
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- We own the solar panel system
- $0 down for installation
- Customers only pay for the solar energy that they use
- Customer pays for the system upfront and owns the system
- System monitoring and maintenance for 20 years
- Receive 30% federal tax credit
- See a return on investment within 7-10 years
What happens when the contract for my lease is finished?
We provide our customers with a few different options for when their lease contract is up. Customers can upgrade their equipment to the newest solar technology available, extend the agreement, or have the panels removed at no cost.
What is the warranty?
The Lease and PPA include a 20-year warranty during the lifetime of the system. This warranty exceeds that of most other solar installers’ warranties.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Aren't Renewable Sources Of Energy Being Used?
If They Are Readily Available?
Any Ideas Welcome =)
There are many reasons:
1. Political reluctance as political parties collect donations from the coal industry which keeps pushing "Clean coal", clean coal is more fantasy than reality. 80% of electricity is derived from coal power stations. Most coal power stations do not use clean coal technology.
2. Stablished energy industries would lose jobs but new ones would be created if renewable sources were used. New infrastructures to supply alternative energy would also need to be built.
3. About 80% of petrol price goes to government tax revenue so why would they.
4. Petrol is cheaper to buy than bottled water.
5. Car makers were not being encouraged to go green under the previous federal governement. The trend is to go Hybrid but the future is full electric. Car makers need to go further with green power. Car companies and petrol companies monopolise the fuel travel market so alternative suppliers cannot get in.
6. Not enough people vote for the green party in the lower house of parliament and at all levels of government.
7. People are very slow and reluctant for different reasons on taking up the federal government's rebate of $8000 to install solar panels on their house.
8. Renewable sources of energy are being used but the uptake is very slow despite the threat of climate change and peak oil.
9. Alternative sources of energy such as sunlight is available until the sun burns out unless it is cloudy. Water is limited. Food derived fuels are limited. Wind is limited and so on. All energy sources are originally derived from sunlight. Without sunlight we would die.
10. Alternative energy suppliers such as windfarms were and are still not encouraged financially or otherwise to locate in Australia by Australian governments at all levels.
These are just some of the reasons, there are probably more.
Which One Of The Energy Sources Should Be Used As The Primary Energy Source For San Diego?
Fossil Fuels,Nuclear Fission,Solar,Wind,Hydroelectric,Geothermal,Biomass,Tidal
Explain Why That Particular Energy Source Is Preferred Over All The Others. (Describe This In Terms Of Practicality, Environmental Concerns, And Cost Effectiveness.)
Solar Energy is the cheapest and most efficient resource...
How Is Your Energy ”Harnessed”?
I have battery banks in the basement charging from solar panels. I have a wind generator in working progress but has a few bugs yet, but hope to have it straightened out soon. Hope this is what you are referring to?
What Companies Do Solar Energy Research?
I'M Looking Into Companies That Are Researching Solar/Renewable Energies, Particularly In California. What Companies Are Doing A Lot Of R&D In This Area?
These are Silicon Valley solar companies that are doing R&D. I don't know if you are looking for a company to apply at or looking to invest. Best of luck in any case.
You can find a link to each companies website from the article they were listed in:
Are Solar Energy Equipments Commonly Used In Las Vegas? Is It Really Cheaper Than Gas?
Solar Energy used to be prohibitively expensive, with only the well heeled able to afford it, but recently that has changed. In the stimulus package signed by President Bush, the bottom line Federal Tax Credit was changed from $2000.00 to 30% of the cost of the system and it can be written off over 3 years. All of a sudden, solar became affordable. The ROI went from 12-15 years to 6-10 years. Many utilities are offering rebates on the systems as well.
THe solar panels themselves are warrantied for 25 years, but panels installed in the 70s are still working. The inverters have a warranty of 10 years and are very hardy.
You do need to clean them when they get dirty ( you can usually get this done in a service agreement with the installer).
Stay clear of the companies that want to lease you a system. It sounds good, but at the end of the day, they still own the system and when your lease is up, if you don't resign a new one, they come and yank the system.
Where I live, contractors are now building the homes with solar panels installed. It is what people are demanding.
Make sure you get at least 3 quotes and check the LICENSED contractor out first with the BBB and the State Contractors Licensing Board. Good contractors will encourage you to do so.
I hope this helped.