Going Solar Is Now Affordable
Our Experienced Solar Consultants Help You Design The Perfect Solution
From examining your current eletrical usage and costs to assisting with the correct financing plan, you will receive a custom designed solar energy plan which suits you and your family.
What Our Customers are Saying
Ready To Go Solar?
- Fully licensed & insured installers
- Custom tailored solutions
- Free in home consultations
- Easy financing options
- 20 year warranty
- Transparent contracts
- State and federal incentives
- Roof repair if damaged during installation
- Customer service is our top priority
About Solar Energy
Solar power is energy from the sun that is transformed into thermal or electrical energy.
Solar energy is the cleanest and most abundant renewable resource source available, and the United States has some of the richest solar resources worldwide. Modern innovation can harness this energy for a variety of usages, consisting of producing electricity, supplying light or a comfortable interior environment, and heating water for domestic, commercial, or industrial usage.
Solar power makes it possible for property owner to use the sun to power daily life: running your ac system, washing clothing, enjoying TV, cooking supper. All while minimizing your carbon footprint, and without burning fossil fuels or putting a stress on the electrical grid. And while the ecological advantages of solar power are significant, many homeowners discover that the convenience, distinct features, and expense savings of owning a solar power system are even more attractive.
Leading Advantages of Solar Energy
#1 Dramatically reduce and even eliminate your electrical costs
Whether you're a homeowner, service, or nonprofit, electrical power costs can make up a large part of your month-to-month expenditures. With a solar panel system, you'll create free power for your system's entire 25+ year lifecycle. Even if you don't produce One Hundred Percent of the energy you consume, solar will reduce your energy expenses and you'll still save a great deal of money.
#2 Earn a great return on your financial investment
Photovoltaic panels aren't an expense-- they are among the best methods to invest, with returns rivaling those of more standard financial investments like stocks and bonds. Thanks to significant electricity costs cost savings, the typical American house owner settles their solar panel system in 7 to 8 years and sees an ROI of 20 percent or more.
#3 Secure versus increasing energy expenses
Among the most clear cut advantages of solar panels is the capability to hedge energy rates. In the previous 10 years, residential electricity prices have gone up by approximately three percent every year. By investing in a solar energy system now, you can fix your electrical energy rate and secure versus unforeseeable increases in electricity expenses. If you're a business or house owner with changing money flow, going solar likewise helps you better projection and handle your expenses.
#4 Boost your home or business value
Numerous studies have actually found that homes geared up with solar energy systems have higher home values and sell quicker than non-solar homes. Appraisers are significantly taking solar setups into consideration as they value houses at the time of a sale, and as property buyers become more informed about solar, need for residential or commercial properties geared up with solar panel systems will continue to grow.
#5 Boost U.S. energy self-reliance
The sun is a near-infinite source of energy and a crucial element of accomplishing energy independence in the United States. By increasing our capacity to produce electrical energy from the sun, we can likewise insulate our country from price fluctuations in international energy markets.
#6 Create jobs and assist your local economy
Inning accordance with The Solar Structure, the solar industry added jobs at a rate almost 12 times faster than the general U.S. economy in 2015, representing 1.2 percent of all tasks in the nation. This development is expected to continue. Due to the fact that solar-related tasks have the tendency to be higher paying and can not be outsourced, they are a considerable contributor to the U.S. economy.
#7 Safeguard the environment
Solar is a terrific method to decrease your carbon footprint. Buildings are accountable for 38 percent of all carbon emissions in the United States, and going solar can substantially reduce that number. A common residential photovoltaic panel system will get rid of 3 to four loads of carbon emissions each year-- the equivalent of planting over 100 trees each year.
#8 Demonstrate your dedication to sustainability
Sustainability and corporate social obligation are very important components of an organization's culture and values. They also produce bottom line outcomes. Significantly, customers and neighborhoods are recognizing and rewarding organisations that decide to run responsibly. Businesses are finding that "green" credentials are a powerful motorist of customer getting choices, creating goodwill and enhancing organisation results.
#9 Start Saving from Day 1
Solar purchase power contracts (PPAs) and solar leasing has made it possible for homeowners to go solar for little or no loan down.
Lots of property owners pick to fund their solar panels with among the "pay-as-you-go" financing choices. This suggests that a third-party business-- the solar supplier-- owns the planetary system and takes care of installation, upkeep, monitoring and repairs. You simply pay the solar service provider for electricity-- less than you would've paid the energy business.
As of June 2013, 75% of all American houses have access to pay-as-you-go solar.
#10. Solar is a Secure Investment
The utility companies are well-known for their fluctuating and unreliable electrical power prices. There is plainly an upward pattern.
With solar panels and basic mathematics, we can compute just how much electricity will be produced, and most significantly, at exactly what price, for a minimum of the next Twenty Years (fixed energy expenses).
What are the various payment options?
We have many flexible purchasing agreements for customers who would like to install a new home solar system. There are three different payment options, making them a viable choice for customers of all budgets. The payment options include Lease, PPA, and Purchase.
- Low, fixed payments each month
- System insurance for 20 years, including maintenance
- Flexible end-of-term options, including system upgrade, lease extension, and free panel removal
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- We own the solar panel system
- $0 down for installation
- Customers only pay for the solar energy that they use
- Customer pays for the system upfront and owns the system
- System monitoring and maintenance for 20 years
- Receive 30% federal tax credit
- See a return on investment within 7-10 years
What happens when the contract for my lease is finished?
We provide our customers with a few different options for when their lease contract is up. Customers can upgrade their equipment to the newest solar technology available, extend the agreement, or have the panels removed at no cost.
What is the warranty?
The Lease and PPA include a 20-year warranty during the lifetime of the system. This warranty exceeds that of most other solar installers’ warranties.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Aren't Renewable Sources Of Energy Being Used?
If They Are Readily Available?
Any Ideas Welcome =)
There are many reasons:
1. Political reluctance as political parties collect donations from the coal industry which keeps pushing "Clean coal", clean coal is more fantasy than reality. 80% of electricity is derived from coal power stations. Most coal power stations do not use clean coal technology.
2. Stablished energy industries would lose jobs but new ones would be created if renewable sources were used. New infrastructures to supply alternative energy would also need to be built.
3. About 80% of petrol price goes to government tax revenue so why would they.
4. Petrol is cheaper to buy than bottled water.
5. Car makers were not being encouraged to go green under the previous federal governement. The trend is to go Hybrid but the future is full electric. Car makers need to go further with green power. Car companies and petrol companies monopolise the fuel travel market so alternative suppliers cannot get in.
6. Not enough people vote for the green party in the lower house of parliament and at all levels of government.
7. People are very slow and reluctant for different reasons on taking up the federal government's rebate of $8000 to install solar panels on their house.
8. Renewable sources of energy are being used but the uptake is very slow despite the threat of climate change and peak oil.
9. Alternative sources of energy such as sunlight is available until the sun burns out unless it is cloudy. Water is limited. Food derived fuels are limited. Wind is limited and so on. All energy sources are originally derived from sunlight. Without sunlight we would die.
10. Alternative energy suppliers such as windfarms were and are still not encouraged financially or otherwise to locate in Australia by Australian governments at all levels.
These are just some of the reasons, there are probably more.
Which One Of The Energy Sources Should Be Used As The Primary Energy Source For San Diego?
Fossil Fuels,Nuclear Fission,Solar,Wind,Hydroelectric,Geothermal,Biomass,Tidal
Explain Why That Particular Energy Source Is Preferred Over All The Others. (Describe This In Terms Of Practicality, Environmental Concerns, And Cost Effectiveness.)
Solar Energy is the cheapest and most efficient resource...
How Is Your Energy ”Harnessed”?
I have battery banks in the basement charging from solar panels. I have a wind generator in working progress but has a few bugs yet, but hope to have it straightened out soon. Hope this is what you are referring to?
What Companies Do Solar Energy Research?
I'M Looking Into Companies That Are Researching Solar/Renewable Energies, Particularly In California. What Companies Are Doing A Lot Of R&D In This Area?
These are Silicon Valley solar companies that are doing R&D. I don't know if you are looking for a company to apply at or looking to invest. Best of luck in any case.
You can find a link to each companies website from the article they were listed in:
Are Solar Energy Equipments Commonly Used In Las Vegas? Is It Really Cheaper Than Gas?
Solar Energy used to be prohibitively expensive, with only the well heeled able to afford it, but recently that has changed. In the stimulus package signed by President Bush, the bottom line Federal Tax Credit was changed from $2000.00 to 30% of the cost of the system and it can be written off over 3 years. All of a sudden, solar became affordable. The ROI went from 12-15 years to 6-10 years. Many utilities are offering rebates on the systems as well.
THe solar panels themselves are warrantied for 25 years, but panels installed in the 70s are still working. The inverters have a warranty of 10 years and are very hardy.
You do need to clean them when they get dirty ( you can usually get this done in a service agreement with the installer).
Stay clear of the companies that want to lease you a system. It sounds good, but at the end of the day, they still own the system and when your lease is up, if you don't resign a new one, they come and yank the system.
Where I live, contractors are now building the homes with solar panels installed. It is what people are demanding.
Make sure you get at least 3 quotes and check the LICENSED contractor out first with the BBB and the State Contractors Licensing Board. Good contractors will encourage you to do so.
I hope this helped.