Going Solar Is Now Affordable
Our Experienced Solar Consultants Help You Design The Perfect Solution
From examining your current eletrical usage and costs to assisting with the correct financing plan, you will receive a custom designed solar energy plan which suits you and your family.
What Our Customers are Saying
Ready To Go Solar?
- Fully licensed & insured installers
- Custom tailored solutions
- Free in home consultations
- Easy financing options
- 20 year warranty
- Transparent contracts
- State and federal incentives
- Roof repair if damaged during installation
- Customer service is our top priority
About Solar Energy
Solar power is energy from the sun that is transformed into thermal or electrical energy.
Solar energy is the cleanest and most abundant renewable resource source available, and the United States has some of the richest solar resources worldwide. Modern innovation can harness this energy for a variety of usages, consisting of producing electricity, supplying light or a comfortable interior environment, and heating water for domestic, commercial, or industrial usage.
Solar power makes it possible for home owners to utilize the sun to power daily life: running your a/c, cleaning clothes, enjoying TV, cooking dinner. All while lowering your carbon footprint, and without burning nonrenewable fuel sources or putting a pressure on the electrical grid. And while the environmental benefits of solar power are considerable, many residents discover that the benefit, unique features, and cost savings of owning a solar power system are a lot more enticing.
Top 10 Advantages of Solar Energy
#1 Drastically reduce and even eliminate your electrical expenses
Whether you're a homeowner, service, or nonprofit, electricity expenses can comprise a big portion of your monthly costs. With a photovoltaic panel system, you'll produce complimentary power for your system's whole 25+ year lifecycle. Even if you don't produce One Hundred Percent of the energy you take in, solar will lower your utility bills and you'll still conserve a lot of money.
#2 Make a fantastic return on your financial investment
Photovoltaic panels aren't a cost-- they're one of the very best ways to invest, with returns measuring up to those of more standard financial investments like stocks and bonds. Thanks to considerable electrical energy expense savings, the average American homeowner pays off their solar panel system in 7 to eight years and sees an ROI of 20 percent or more.
#3 Safeguard versus increasing energy expenses
One of the most clear cut benefits of photovoltaic panels is the capability to hedge utility prices. In the previous 10 years, property electricity rates have actually increased by an average of three percent yearly. By investing in a solar energy system now, you can fix your electrical energy rate and safeguard against unpredictable increases in electrical power costs. If you're a company or house owner with changing money flow, going solar likewise helps you better projection and handle your costs.
#4 Boost your home value
Numerous studies have actually discovered that homes geared up with solar energy systems have higher property values and sell faster than non-solar houses. Appraisers are progressively taking solar setups into consideration as they value houses at the time of a sale, and as property buyers become more educated about solar, demand for residential or commercial properties equipped with solar panel systems will continue to grow.
#5 Boost U.S. energy independence
The sun is a near-infinite source of energy and a crucial part of achieving energy self-reliance in the United States. By increasing our capability to generate electricity from the sun, we can also insulate our nation from cost variations in worldwide energy markets.
#6 Develop jobs and assist your local economy
According to The Solar Foundation, the solar market added jobs at a rate almost 12 times faster than the total U.S. economy in 2015, representing 1.2 percent of all jobs in the nation. This development is expected to continue. Due to the fact that solar-related tasks tend to be greater paying and can not be contracted out, they are a significant factor to the United States economy.
#7 Protect the environment
Solar is a terrific method to reduce your carbon footprint. Structures are accountable for 38 percent of all carbon emissions in the U.S., and going solar can significantly decrease that number. A common domestic solar panel system will remove 3 to four lots of carbon emissions each year-- the equivalent of planting over 100 trees every year.
#8 Show your commitment to sustainability
Sustainability and business social responsibility are necessary parts of an organization's culture and values. They likewise produce bottom line outcomes. Significantly, customers and neighborhoods are recognizing and rewarding businesses that decide to operate properly. Businesses are finding that "green" qualifications are a powerful chauffeur of consumer purchasing decisions, producing goodwill and enhancing organisation results.
#9 Start Conserving from Day 1
Solar purchase power agreements (PPAs) and solar leasing has actually made it possible for house owners to go solar for little or no loan down.
Numerous house owners decide to fund their photovoltaic panels with among the "pay-as-you-go" funding options. This indicates that a third-party business-- the solar company-- owns the planetary system and looks after installation, maintenance, monitoring and repair works. You merely pay the solar supplier for electricity-- less than you would've paid the energy company.
As of June 2013, 75% of all American houses have access to pay-as-you-go solar.
#10. Solar is a Secure Investment
The utility business are infamous for their changing and undependable electricity costs. There is clearly an upward trend.
With photovoltaic panels and basic mathematics, we can calculate just how much electricity will be created, and most importantly, at exactly what price, for at least the next 20 years (fixed energy expenses).
What are the various payment options?
We have many flexible purchasing agreements for customers who would like to install a new home solar system. There are three different payment options, making them a viable choice for customers of all budgets. The payment options include Lease, PPA, and Purchase.
- Low, fixed payments each month
- System insurance for 20 years, including maintenance
- Flexible end-of-term options, including system upgrade, lease extension, and free panel removal
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- We own the solar panel system
- $0 down for installation
- Customers only pay for the solar energy that they use
- Customer pays for the system upfront and owns the system
- System monitoring and maintenance for 20 years
- Receive 30% federal tax credit
- See a return on investment within 7-10 years
What happens when the contract for my lease is finished?
We provide our customers with a few different options for when their lease contract is up. Customers can upgrade their equipment to the newest solar technology available, extend the agreement, or have the panels removed at no cost.
What is the warranty?
The Lease and PPA include a 20-year warranty during the lifetime of the system. This warranty exceeds that of most other solar installers’ warranties.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Are Solar Panels Measured, For Example 100 Watts?
Means 100 Watts A Minute, Hour? I Want To Install One On My Van.
watts are already a rate, joules per second. So watts per minute or hour is meaningless.
100 watts means it can deliver 100 watts, 100 joules per second, as long as it has bright sunlight on it.
In normal use, a 100 watt panel will deliver a lot less. Also you have to look at the voltage and current ratings.
Who Is The Official Contact For Engineering Review And Inspection Of My Current Meter?
On March 14, 2005, I Was Advised By A Pge Representative To Select E-8 Rate Schedule. I Thought This Would Lower My Charges;But I Find That My Charges Are Exceedingly High. Having Had Solar Panels Installed As Well, I Stand Appalled.
PGE or who ever your power company would be. Called them and ask and they will give you the engineer for your area. If you have solar panels and that is what is feeding your meter and house then you should talk to the people who installed the panels and the power company because it was installed wrong. In some (I think all) states there are laws that they have to pay you for the power you bring in even if it's only you who uses the power.
How Do Solar Panles Work At Night And Winter?
Photovoltaics don't produce any power at night. In winter, if they track on the longitudinal axis, they actually produce more energy in winter when there is snow on the ground while the sun is out- it acts as a reflector. Stationary panels see some benefit, but not quite as much.
Do You Know Anything About Using Solar Panels On An Electric Borehole Pump?
There Is An Orphanage Back Home In Zimbabwe That Is Trying To Set Up A Solar System For Their Previously Electric 30-Meter-Deep Borehole (Electricity Is Now Scarce There) ... How Do I Even Begin To Know What I'M Looking For? What Questions Do I Need To Ask About The Borehole There? What Should I Look For On The Solar Panels? Besides Solar Panels, What Else Do I Need To Set This Up? Shipping Is No Problem, There Is A Huge Crate Being Sent Over There Soon That Can Take Them. I'D Really Appreciate The Help!
There are solar panels and solar pumps in the yahoo search. You need to know the dianeter of the bore hole and find if a pipe was already inserted as well casing. The pipe diameter is needed for sizing the solar pump to be used. Also you need to require those who drilled the well to test the source spring what the capacity of the water well may be in gallons per minute. You'll need a battery to store the energy from the solar panels and electrical contactors and circuit breaker for the source power. Finally, the controls are to be wired in a panel with an overload relay and switch. Your voltage rating of the source will depend on the pump motor rating.
A Little Discussion About Advantages And Disadvantages Of Solar Energy?
Many Of Us Know That Solar Energy Is A Good Thing, But Few Really Understand Why. Therefore, I Compiled A Comprehensive List Of Solar Energy Advantages And Disadvantages That May Enable You To Produce An Informed Decision Whether On Not Solar Power Is Right For You. ≪A Href=&Quot;Http://Derwickassociatesvenezuela.Bligoo.Com.Ve/&Quot;≫Derwick Associates≪/A≫,
1. Saves You Money
• After The Original Investment Has Been Recovered, The Energy From The Sun Is Practically Free.
• The Recovery/ Payback Period Because Of This Investment Can Be Extremely Short Depending How Much Electricity Your Household Uses.
• Financial Incentives Are Available Form The Federal Government That May Lower Your Cost.
• If The Body Produce More Energy Than You Use, Your Utility Company Can Get It From You, Accumulating A Credit On Your Own Account! That Is Called Net Metering.
• It Will Save You Money On Your Own Electricity Bill When You Yourself Have One At All.
• It Doesn'T Require Any Fuel.
• It'S Not Affected By The Supply And Demand Of Fuel And Is Therefore Not Put Through The Ever-Increasing Price Of Gasoline.
• The Savings Are Immediate And For Several Years To Come.
• The Usage Of Solar Energy Indirectly Reduces Health Costs.
• Solar Is Clean, Renewable (Unlike Gas, Oil And Coal) And Sustainable, Helping To Safeguard Our Environment.
• It Generally Does Not Pollute Our Air By Releasing Co2, Nitrogen Oxide, Sulphur Dioxide Or Mercury In To The Atmosphere Like Many Traditional Forms Of Electrical Generations Does.
• Therefore Se Doesn'T Contribute To Global Warming, Acid Rain Or Smog.
• It Actively Plays A Role In The Decrease Of Harmful Green House Gas Emissions.
• It'S Generated Where It Is Needed.
• By Not Using Any Fuel, Solar Energy Doesn'T Contribute To The Fee And Problems Of The Recovery And Transportation Of Fuel Or The Storage Of Radioactive Waste.
3. Independent/ Semi-Independent
• Se Can Be Utilized To Offset Utility-Supplied Energy Consumption. It Generally Does Not Only Lower Your Electricity Bill, But Will Even Continue To Provide Your Home/ Business With Electricity In The Case Of An Electrical Outage.
• A Solar Energy System Can Operate Entirely Independent, Not Requiring A Connection To An Electrical Or Gas Grid At All. Systems Can Therefore Be Installed In Remote Locations (Like Holiday Log Cabins), Which Makes It More Practical And Cost-Effective Than The Supply Of Utility Electricity To A New Site.
The Usage Of Solar Reduces Our Dependence On Foreign And/Or Centralized Sources Of Energy, Influenced By Natural Disasters Or International Events And So Plays A Role In A Sustainable Future. ≪A Href=&Quot;Http://Derwickassociatesvenezuela.Webnode.Com.Ve/&Quot;≫Derwick Associates Venezuela≪/A≫,
• Solar Energy Supports Local Job And Wealth Creation, Fuelling Local Economies.
4. Low/ No Maintenance
• Se Systems Are Virtually Maintenance Free And Can Last For Decades.
• Once Installed, You Will Find No Recurring Costs.
• They Operate Silently, Don'T Have Any Moving Parts, Don'T Release Offensive Smells And Don'T Require You To Add Any Fuel.
• More Solar Panels Can Quickly Be Added As Time Goes By Whenever Your Family'S Needs Grow.
• The Original Cost Is The Key Disadvantage Of Installing A Energy System, Largely Due To The High Cost Of The Semi-Conducting Materials Found In Building One.
• The Cost Of Solar Can Also Be High In Comparison To Non-Renewable Utility-Supplied Electricity. As Energy Shortages Are Becoming More Common, Solar Energy Is Now More Price-Competitive.
• Solar Panels Require Quite A Large Area For Installation To Accomplish A Great Level Of Efficiency.
• The Efficiency Of The System Also Depends On The Precise Location Of The Sun, Although This Issue May Be Overcome With The Installation Of Certain Components.
• The Production Of Solar Energy Is Influenced By The Current Presence Of Clouds Or Pollution In The Air.
• Similarly, No Solar Energy Will Undoubtedly Be Produced During Nighttime Although A Battery Backup System And/Or Net Metering Will Solve This Problem. See For Details How Net Metering Enables You To Save Electricity And Money.
As Far As Solar Powered Cars Go - Their Slower Speed Mightn'T Interest Everyone Caught Up In The Present Rat Race. ≪A Href=&Quot;Http://Www.Derwick.Superweb.Cl/&Quot;≫Pedro Trebbau Lopez≪/A≫
To Learn More About Solar Energy, Visit
You'Ll Discover ...
• What Energy Is
• How Solar Works
• Interesting Factual Statements About Solar Energy
• Just How Much Solar Costs
• Passive Se For Homes, And
• How To Construct Solar Energy Systems
Thanks for this Robort. Very informative, even without a question as such...
Hopefully it won't be seen as phishing or spam!