Going Solar Is Now Affordable
Our Experienced Solar Consultants Help You Design The Perfect Solution
From examining your current eletrical usage and costs to assisting with the correct financing plan, you will receive a custom designed solar energy plan which suits you and your family.
What Our Customers are Saying
Ready To Go Solar?
- Fully licensed & insured installers
- Custom tailored solutions
- Free in home consultations
- Easy financing options
- 20 year warranty
- Transparent contracts
- State and federal incentives
- Roof repair if damaged during installation
- Customer service is our top priority
About Solar Energy
Solar power is energy from the sun that is transformed into thermal or electrical energy.
Solar energy is the cleanest and most abundant renewable resource source available, and the United States has some of the richest solar resources worldwide. Modern innovation can harness this energy for a variety of usages, consisting of producing electricity, supplying light or a comfortable interior environment, and heating water for domestic, commercial, or industrial usage.
Solar power makes it possible for homeowner to use the sun to power daily life: running your ac system, cleaning clothes, seeing TV, cooking supper. All while minimizing your carbon footprint, and without burning fossil fuels or putting a strain on the electrical grid. And while the environmental benefits of solar power are substantial, many residents find that the convenience, distinct functions, and expense savings of owning a solar power system are a lot more enticing.
Leading Benefits of Solar Energy
#1 Significantly minimize or perhaps remove your electric bills
Whether you're a house owner, business, or not-for-profit, electrical energy costs can comprise a big part of your regular monthly costs. With a solar panel system, you'll create complimentary power for your system's entire 25+ year lifecycle. Even if you do not produce One Hundred Percent of the energy you take in, solar will lower your utility costs and you'll still conserve a lot of loan.
#2 Make a great return on your investment
Photovoltaic panels aren't an expenditure-- they're one of the very best methods to invest, with returns matching those of more standard financial investments like stocks and bonds. Thanks to substantial electrical power expense savings, the average American house owner pays off their photovoltaic panel system in seven to 8 years and sees an ROI of 20 percent or more.
#3 Secure against rising energy expenses
Among the most clear cut benefits of solar panels is the capability to hedge utility rates. In the previous 10 years, domestic electricity costs have actually increased by approximately 3 percent yearly. By purchasing a solar energy system now, you can repair your electrical power rate and safeguard versus unpredictable increases in electrical power expenses. If you're a company or house owner with fluctuating cash flow, going solar also helps you much better projection and manage your costs.
#4 Increase your home or business value
Multiple studies have actually discovered that houses equipped with solar energy systems have higher home values and sell quicker than non-solar homes. Appraisers are significantly taking solar setups into factor to consider as they value homes at the time of a sale, and as homebuyers become more educated about solar, need for residential or commercial properties equipped with photovoltaic panel systems will continue to grow.
#5 Increase U.S. energy self-reliance
The sun is a near-infinite source of energy and a key component of achieving energy independence in the United States. By increasing our capacity to generate electrical energy from the sun, we can also insulate our nation from price changes in global energy markets.
#6 Develop jobs and assist your regional economy
According to The Solar Structure, the solar market included tasks at a rate almost 12 times faster than the total U.S. economy in 2015, representing 1.2 percent of all jobs in the nation. This development is expected to continue. Due to the fact that solar-related tasks have the tendency to be higher paying and can not be contracted out, they are a substantial factor to the United States economy.
#7 Protect the environment
Solar is a fantastic way to decrease your carbon footprint. Structures are accountable for 38 percent of all carbon emissions in the U.S., and going solar can considerably decrease that number. A common domestic photovoltaic panel system will eliminate three to four heaps of carbon emissions each year-- the equivalent of planting over 100 trees annually.
#8 Show your dedication to sustainability
Sustainability and corporate social obligation are crucial components of an organization's culture and worths. They also produce bottom line results. Increasingly, consumers and communities are recognizing and rewarding organisations that decide to run responsibly. Services are finding that "green" qualifications are a powerful motorist of consumer purchasing decisions, producing goodwill and enhancing business outcomes.
#9 Start Saving from Day 1
Solar purchase power agreements (PPAs) and solar leasing has made it possible for homeowners to go solar for little or no loan down.
Lots of property owners opt to finance their photovoltaic panels with one of the "pay-as-you-go" financing options. This means that a third-party business-- the solar company-- owns the planetary system and looks after installation, upkeep, tracking and repair works. You merely pay the solar supplier for electrical power-- less than you would've paid the energy business.
As of June 2013, 75% of all American houses have access to pay-as-you-go solar.
#10. Solar is a Secure Investment
The utility business are infamous for their changing and undependable electrical energy costs. There is clearly an upward trend.
With solar panels and easy mathematics, we can compute how much electrical power will be generated, and most notably, at exactly what cost, for a minimum of the next 20 years (fixed energy expenses).
What are the various payment options?
We have many flexible purchasing agreements for customers who would like to install a new home solar system. There are three different payment options, making them a viable choice for customers of all budgets. The payment options include Lease, PPA, and Purchase.
- Low, fixed payments each month
- System insurance for 20 years, including maintenance
- Flexible end-of-term options, including system upgrade, lease extension, and free panel removal
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- We own the solar panel system
- $0 down for installation
- Customers only pay for the solar energy that they use
- Customer pays for the system upfront and owns the system
- System monitoring and maintenance for 20 years
- Receive 30% federal tax credit
- See a return on investment within 7-10 years
What happens when the contract for my lease is finished?
We provide our customers with a few different options for when their lease contract is up. Customers can upgrade their equipment to the newest solar technology available, extend the agreement, or have the panels removed at no cost.
What is the warranty?
The Lease and PPA include a 20-year warranty during the lifetime of the system. This warranty exceeds that of most other solar installers’ warranties.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Aren't Renewable Sources Of Energy Being Used?
If They Are Readily Available?
Any Ideas Welcome =)
There are many reasons:
1. Political reluctance as political parties collect donations from the coal industry which keeps pushing "Clean coal", clean coal is more fantasy than reality. 80% of electricity is derived from coal power stations. Most coal power stations do not use clean coal technology.
2. Stablished energy industries would lose jobs but new ones would be created if renewable sources were used. New infrastructures to supply alternative energy would also need to be built.
3. About 80% of petrol price goes to government tax revenue so why would they.
4. Petrol is cheaper to buy than bottled water.
5. Car makers were not being encouraged to go green under the previous federal governement. The trend is to go Hybrid but the future is full electric. Car makers need to go further with green power. Car companies and petrol companies monopolise the fuel travel market so alternative suppliers cannot get in.
6. Not enough people vote for the green party in the lower house of parliament and at all levels of government.
7. People are very slow and reluctant for different reasons on taking up the federal government's rebate of $8000 to install solar panels on their house.
8. Renewable sources of energy are being used but the uptake is very slow despite the threat of climate change and peak oil.
9. Alternative sources of energy such as sunlight is available until the sun burns out unless it is cloudy. Water is limited. Food derived fuels are limited. Wind is limited and so on. All energy sources are originally derived from sunlight. Without sunlight we would die.
10. Alternative energy suppliers such as windfarms were and are still not encouraged financially or otherwise to locate in Australia by Australian governments at all levels.
These are just some of the reasons, there are probably more.
Which One Of The Energy Sources Should Be Used As The Primary Energy Source For San Diego?
Fossil Fuels,Nuclear Fission,Solar,Wind,Hydroelectric,Geothermal,Biomass,Tidal
Explain Why That Particular Energy Source Is Preferred Over All The Others. (Describe This In Terms Of Practicality, Environmental Concerns, And Cost Effectiveness.)
Solar Energy is the cheapest and most efficient resource...
How Is Your Energy ”Harnessed”?
I have battery banks in the basement charging from solar panels. I have a wind generator in working progress but has a few bugs yet, but hope to have it straightened out soon. Hope this is what you are referring to?
What Companies Do Solar Energy Research?
I'M Looking Into Companies That Are Researching Solar/Renewable Energies, Particularly In California. What Companies Are Doing A Lot Of R&D In This Area?
These are Silicon Valley solar companies that are doing R&D. I don't know if you are looking for a company to apply at or looking to invest. Best of luck in any case.
You can find a link to each companies website from the article they were listed in:
Are Solar Energy Equipments Commonly Used In Las Vegas? Is It Really Cheaper Than Gas?
Solar Energy used to be prohibitively expensive, with only the well heeled able to afford it, but recently that has changed. In the stimulus package signed by President Bush, the bottom line Federal Tax Credit was changed from $2000.00 to 30% of the cost of the system and it can be written off over 3 years. All of a sudden, solar became affordable. The ROI went from 12-15 years to 6-10 years. Many utilities are offering rebates on the systems as well.
THe solar panels themselves are warrantied for 25 years, but panels installed in the 70s are still working. The inverters have a warranty of 10 years and are very hardy.
You do need to clean them when they get dirty ( you can usually get this done in a service agreement with the installer).
Stay clear of the companies that want to lease you a system. It sounds good, but at the end of the day, they still own the system and when your lease is up, if you don't resign a new one, they come and yank the system.
Where I live, contractors are now building the homes with solar panels installed. It is what people are demanding.
Make sure you get at least 3 quotes and check the LICENSED contractor out first with the BBB and the State Contractors Licensing Board. Good contractors will encourage you to do so.
I hope this helped.