Going Solar Is Now Affordable
Our Experienced Solar Consultants Help You Design The Perfect Solution
From examining your current eletrical usage and costs to assisting with the correct financing plan, you will receive a custom designed solar energy plan which suits you and your family.
What Our Customers are Saying
Ready To Go Solar?
- Fully licensed & insured installers
- Custom tailored solutions
- Free in home consultations
- Easy financing options
- 20 year warranty
- Transparent contracts
- State and federal incentives
- Roof repair if damaged during installation
- Customer service is our top priority
About Solar Energy
Solar power is energy from the sun that is transformed into thermal or electrical energy.
Solar energy is the cleanest and most abundant renewable resource source available, and the United States has some of the richest solar resources worldwide. Modern innovation can harness this energy for a variety of usages, consisting of producing electricity, supplying light or a comfortable interior environment, and heating water for domestic, commercial, or industrial usage.
Solar power makes it possible for resident to use the sun to power everyday life: running your air conditioning unit, cleaning clothes, enjoying TV, cooking supper. All while decreasing your carbon footprint, and without burning nonrenewable fuel sources or putting a strain on the electrical grid. And while the environmental advantages of solar power are substantial, numerous homeowners discover that the benefit, unique features, and expense savings of owning a solar power system are much more alluring.
Top Ten Advantages of Solar Energy
#1 Significantly decrease or perhaps eliminate your electric expenses
Whether you're a homeowner, company, or not-for-profit, electrical power costs can make up a big portion of your monthly expenses. With a solar panel system, you'll create totally free power for your system's entire 25+ year lifecycle. Even if you do not produce One Hundred Percent of the energy you take in, solar will reduce your energy bills and you'll still conserve a great deal of cash.
#2 Earn a terrific return on your investment
Photovoltaic panels aren't an expenditure-- they are among the best methods to invest, with returns rivaling those of more traditional financial investments like stocks and bonds. Thanks to significant electricity costs cost savings, the average American property owner pays off their photovoltaic panel system in 7 to 8 years and sees an ROI of 20 percent or more.
#3 Secure against rising energy costs
One of the most clear cut benefits of photovoltaic panels is the capability to hedge energy rates. In the past ten years, property electrical power costs have gone up by approximately three percent each year. By purchasing a solar energy system now, you can fix your electrical energy rate and secure against unforeseeable increases in electricity costs. If you're an organisation or homeowner with changing capital, going solar likewise assists you much better projection and handle your costs.
#4 Increase your home or business worth
Numerous research studies have actually discovered that houses geared up with solar energy systems have greater property values and sell quicker than non-solar houses. Appraisers are significantly taking solar installations into factor to consider as they value houses at the time of a sale, and as property buyers end up being more educated about solar, need for properties geared up with photovoltaic panel systems will continue to grow.
#5 Boost U.S. energy independence
The sun is a near-infinite source of energy and an essential part of accomplishing energy independence in the United States. By increasing our capability to generate electrical energy from the sun, we can also insulate our nation from cost variations in worldwide energy markets.
#6 Create jobs and assist your local economy
According to The Solar Structure, the solar industry included jobs at a rate almost 12 times faster than the general U.S. economy in 2015, representing 1.2 percent of all tasks in the country. This development is expected to continue. Due to the fact that solar-related tasks tend to be higher paying and can not be contracted out, they are a substantial contributor to the United States economy.
#7 Safeguard the environment
Solar is a fantastic method to lower your carbon footprint. Buildings are accountable for 38 percent of all carbon emissions in the United States, and going solar can substantially reduce that number. A common residential solar panel system will get rid of 3 to four lots of carbon emissions each year-- the equivalent of planting over 100 trees each year.
#8 Demonstrate your dedication to sustainability
Sustainability and business social duty are essential parts of an organization's culture and values. They also produce bottom line outcomes. Increasingly, consumers and communities are recognizing and rewarding businesses that select to run responsibly. Organisations are discovering that "green" qualifications are a powerful motorist of consumer getting choices, creating goodwill and improving business results.
#9 Start Saving from Day 1
Solar purchase power contracts (PPAs) and solar leasing has made it possible for property owners to go solar for little or no loan down.
Lots of property owners decide to fund their photovoltaic panels with among the "pay-as-you-go" financing choices. This implies that a third-party business-- the solar provider-- owns the planetary system and takes care of installation, upkeep, monitoring and repairs. You just pay the solar supplier for electrical power-- less than you would've paid the energy company.
As of June 2013, 75% of all American homes have access to pay-as-you-go solar.
#10. Solar is a Secure Investment
The utility companies are infamous for their changing and undependable electrical power rates. There is clearly an upward trend.
With solar panels and basic mathematics, we can compute how much electricity will be generated, and most significantly, at exactly what cost, for at least the next 20 years (fixed energy expenses).
What are the various payment options?
We have many flexible purchasing agreements for customers who would like to install a new home solar system. There are three different payment options, making them a viable choice for customers of all budgets. The payment options include Lease, PPA, and Purchase.
- Low, fixed payments each month
- System insurance for 20 years, including maintenance
- Flexible end-of-term options, including system upgrade, lease extension, and free panel removal
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- We own the solar panel system
- $0 down for installation
- Customers only pay for the solar energy that they use
- Customer pays for the system upfront and owns the system
- System monitoring and maintenance for 20 years
- Receive 30% federal tax credit
- See a return on investment within 7-10 years
What happens when the contract for my lease is finished?
We provide our customers with a few different options for when their lease contract is up. Customers can upgrade their equipment to the newest solar technology available, extend the agreement, or have the panels removed at no cost.
What is the warranty?
The Lease and PPA include a 20-year warranty during the lifetime of the system. This warranty exceeds that of most other solar installers’ warranties.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Age Were Domestic Animals 1St Used As Major Source Of Energy Extending The Ability Of Humans To Impact?
1) In Which Age Were Domestic Animals First Used As A Major Source Of Energy Extending The Ability Of Humans To Impact The Environment?
2) Anthropogenic Global Climate Change Is The Recent And Ongoing Shift Toward Warmer Temperatures And Other Climate Disruptions Caused By Human Alteration Of Earth’S Atmosphere.
3) In A Warming World, Seasonal Events Are Occurring Earlier In Spring And Later In Fall. Is This A Significant Problem?
A) No, Because All Species Are Responding In The Same Way. The Growing Season Is Longer, So Species Are Likely To Benefit From This Change.
B) Yes, Because Species Respond Differently. This Can Lead To Mismatches Between The Life Cycles Of Plants And Pollinators, Predators And Prey, Etc.
4) In Much Of Africa And Asia, Human Hunting Threatens Populations Of Large Mammal Species Such As Tigers, Bears, Great Apes, And Rhinoceroses. This Is Most Clearly An Example Of...
A) Introduced Species.
D) Habitat Loss.
5) Some Coastal Areas Are More Vulnerable To Storms And Beach Erosion Because Mangrove Forests Or Grass Salt Marshes Have Been Cleared And Removed By Humans. This Is Most Clearly An Example Of
A) Resource Depletion.
B) Physical Disturbance.
D) None Of The Above; It Is Not An Example Of Environmental Impact.
6) Which Best Describes How Impact Changes With Development Of Technology?
A) Impact Increases When Human And Animal Power Are Extended By Use Of Fossil Fuels, But May Later Decline As More Efficient And Sustainable Technologies Are Developed.
B) As Technology Gets More Advanced, Impact Goes Down Because Life Is Easier For People.
C) As Technology Gets More Advanced, Impact Becomes More Severe.
7) On Average, Crop Production Is Expected To Increase As A Result Of Anthropogenic Global Climate Change.
8) Which Of The Following Are Trends That May Help To Limit Human Impact On The Environment? Select All That Apply.
A) Continuing Growth In Human Population Size At Least Until 2050.
B) Spread Of Higher Living Standards And Increased Levels Of Consumption To Many More People In The Fast-Growing Economies Of Asia, Latin America, And Africa.
C) Improved Energy Efficiency And Use Of Biodegradable Materials In Consumer Products.
D) Increased Prices For Scarce Nonrenewable Resources Like Oil.
E) Shift Toward Renewable Energy Technologies Including A Mix Of Wind Power, Solar Power, Water Power, Biomass Energy, And Geothermal Energy.
9) What Was The Main Factor That Led To Rapidly Increasing Population Growth Rates In Many Nations, And Of The World As A Whole, Starting Around 1800?
A) Increased Birth Rates Because Of Better Nutrition
B) Decreased Death Rates Because Of Improved Public Health And Nutrition
C) Decreased Death Rates Because Of Reductions In War And Violence
D) Increased Immigration Because Of World Travel By Railroad And Steamship
The best way to do these is to list only those that you were unsure of, along with your best guesses and why. People will be more willing to help in that case. If you just cut and paste the assignment, someone might intentionally put 50% wrong answers, just to mess with you. Just saying.
How Does Nuclear Energy Affect The Environment?
I lived in St. Lucie county, Florida. Florida Power and Light has a nuke plant there, on Hutchinson Island on route a1a. The only thing I ever heard of that could be taken as an environment risk was...
1. The water around the outlets was a bit warmer, and in the winter there, a manatee or two would get stuck there. (They shut down the plant and rescue them asap when that happens)
2. The water coming out, was fresh water, and it was released into salty water. It does have an effect on the very local fish population, but it's unclear if they just moved, or died. (No one knows, I checked with fish and wildlife there)
Just so you know, the waste is stored on site. There is no risk of it "getting out".
Now, let's look at the good things.
The nuke plant emits nothing but steam. Coal fired power plants, emit CO2, and traces of mercury.
They can significantly reduce our dependence on foreign oil imports.
Your electricity rates won't go up and down, as the supply of fuel is fixed, unlike natural gas, and oil prices that jump at the whim of traders.
Those are a couple of good things. However, I favor solar and wind energy myself. Big opposition to these by folks stuck on making money from oil, gas, and coal!
Compare Traditional Methods Of Making Electricity Versus Renewable Energy Sources. Is One Method Better & Why?
I Believe That Renewable Energy Sources Is A Better Method, But It Is More Expensive. If You Could Also Provide Statistics/Facts I Would Appreciate It!
Wind power is actually very cheap, but the only problem is it can't provide baseload power. It only provides power when the wind is blowing. However, it can provide power at 7-10 cents per kWh, competetive with coal.
Geothermal is also looking extremely promising, and can also potentially provide affordable power. It can provide power 24/7 as well (baseload power).
Concentrated solar thermal is another great option, and can store energy to be used as baseload. It can be potentially as cheap as coal.
There are others like solar photovoltaic, tidal, etc.
There's no question that renewable energy is preferable to traditional (mainly coal) energy, because it's clean and the fuel source will never run out.
How Is Solar Energy Harnessed Or Gathered?
1. Photovoltaics - You point them up, and the photons, using quantum burrito meals, produce DC. Then it goes to an inverter, and then nobody gives a ****.
2. Concentrated photovoltaics - You get like a lens to focus more sunlight onto the same area of solar panel. A bit more effective, slightly cheaper per watt. Same thing, in the end.
3. Heat engines - A set of mirrors focuses sunlight at a container of molten salt or something, and the salt acts as a heat resovoir to power a heat engine, like a Stirling engine. This is only currently for power plants.
I Need To No What Conventional And Alternative Energy Is?
I Have This Huge Geography Test Tomorrow And I Was Away Alot Of The Time For This Class So I Didnt Get Any Of The Notes I Need So I Need To No Everything Possiable About The Following :
Anything Will Help!
I'll give you one to get you started.
Alternative energy is energy derived from sources that do not harm the environment or deplete the Earth's natural resources. Typical sources include wind and solar. Nuclear power is usually excluded from this definition.
* Renewable energy
* Sustainable energy
* Future energy development
* Alternative fuel vehicle
* Geothermal power
* Ocean energy