Going Solar Is Now Affordable
Our Experienced Solar Consultants Help You Design The Perfect Solution
From examining your current eletrical usage and costs to assisting with the correct financing plan, you will receive a custom designed solar energy plan which suits you and your family.
What Our Customers are Saying
Ready To Go Solar?
- Fully licensed & insured installers
- Custom tailored solutions
- Free in home consultations
- Easy financing options
- 20 year warranty
- Transparent contracts
- State and federal incentives
- Roof repair if damaged during installation
- Customer service is our top priority
About Solar Energy
Solar power is energy from the sun that is transformed into thermal or electrical energy.
Solar energy is the cleanest and most abundant renewable resource source available, and the United States has some of the richest solar resources worldwide. Modern innovation can harness this energy for a variety of usages, consisting of producing electricity, supplying light or a comfortable interior environment, and heating water for domestic, commercial, or industrial usage.
Solar power makes it possible for resident to use the sun to power everyday life: running your ac system, cleaning clothes, seeing TV, cooking dinner. All while reducing your carbon footprint, and without burning nonrenewable fuel sources or putting a stress on the electrical grid. And while the ecological advantages of solar power are significant, numerous home owners find that the benefit, distinct features, and expense savings of owning a solar power system are a lot more enticing.
Top 10 Advantages of Solar Energy
#1 Dramatically lower and even eliminate your electrical bills
Whether you're a homeowner, business, or not-for-profit, electrical power expenses can comprise a large portion of your monthly expenses. With a solar panel system, you'll generate complimentary power for your system's whole 25+ year lifecycle. Even if you don't produce One Hundred Percent of the energy you consume, solar will minimize your utility expenses and you'll still save a lot of money.
#2 Make a fantastic return on your investment
Photovoltaic panels aren't a cost-- they are among the very best ways to invest, with returns equaling those of more traditional investments like stocks and bonds. Thanks to substantial electrical energy expense cost savings, the average American house owner settles their solar panel system in seven to 8 years and sees an ROI of 20 percent or more.
#3 Protect versus increasing energy expenses
Among the most clear cut advantages of photovoltaic panels is the capability to hedge utility rates. In the past ten years, residential electricity costs have actually gone up by an average of 3 percent every year. By investing in a solar energy system now, you can repair your electrical energy rate and safeguard versus unpredictable increases in electrical energy costs. If you're a business or house owner with ever-changing cash circulation, going solar likewise helps you better projection and handle your expenses.
#4 Increase your property worth
Numerous research studies have actually found that houses geared up with solar energy systems have greater property values and sell faster than non-solar houses. Appraisers are significantly taking solar setups into consideration as they value houses at the time of a sale, and as homebuyers end up being more informed about solar, need for residential or commercial properties equipped with photovoltaic panel systems will continue to grow.
#5 Increase U.S. energy self-reliance
The sun is a near-infinite source of energy and a key element of attaining energy self-reliance in the United States. By increasing our capacity to produce electricity from the sun, we can likewise insulate our nation from cost fluctuations in worldwide energy markets.
#6 Create jobs and help your regional economy
Inning accordance with The Solar Structure, the solar industry included jobs at a rate almost 12 times faster than the general U.S. economy in 2015, representing 1.2 percent of all tasks in the nation. This growth is expected to continue. Due to the fact that solar-related tasks tend to be greater paying and can not be contracted out, they are a substantial factor to the U.S. economy.
#7 Safeguard the environment
Solar is a terrific way to decrease your carbon footprint. Structures are accountable for 38 percent of all carbon emissions in the United States, and going solar can significantly reduce that number. A normal domestic photovoltaic panel system will get rid of three to four tons of carbon emissions each year-- the equivalent of planting over 100 trees each year.
#8 Demonstrate your commitment to sustainability
Sustainability and corporate social obligation are essential elements of a company's culture and values. They also produce bottom line results. Significantly, customers and neighborhoods are acknowledging and rewarding companies that decide to operate properly. Services are discovering that "green" credentials are a powerful driver of customer getting choices, producing goodwill and enhancing business outcomes.
#9 Start Saving from Day 1
Solar purchase power agreements (PPAs) and solar leasing has made it possible for property owners to go solar for little or no cash down.
Many property owners decide to finance their photovoltaic panels with one of the "pay-as-you-go" funding choices. This indicates that a third-party business-- the solar company-- owns the planetary system and looks after setup, upkeep, tracking and repairs. You merely pay the solar provider for electrical power-- less than you would've paid the energy business.
As of June 2013, 75% of all American houses have access to pay-as-you-go solar.
#10. Solar is a Secure Financial investment
The utility companies are notorious for their changing and undependable electrical energy costs. There is clearly an upward pattern.
With photovoltaic panels and basic math, we can calculate just how much electrical energy will be produced, and most notably, at exactly what rate, for at least the next 20 years (fixed energy costs).
What are the various payment options?
We have many flexible purchasing agreements for customers who would like to install a new home solar system. There are three different payment options, making them a viable choice for customers of all budgets. The payment options include Lease, PPA, and Purchase.
- Low, fixed payments each month
- System insurance for 20 years, including maintenance
- Flexible end-of-term options, including system upgrade, lease extension, and free panel removal
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- We own the solar panel system
- $0 down for installation
- Customers only pay for the solar energy that they use
- Customer pays for the system upfront and owns the system
- System monitoring and maintenance for 20 years
- Receive 30% federal tax credit
- See a return on investment within 7-10 years
What happens when the contract for my lease is finished?
We provide our customers with a few different options for when their lease contract is up. Customers can upgrade their equipment to the newest solar technology available, extend the agreement, or have the panels removed at no cost.
What is the warranty?
The Lease and PPA include a 20-year warranty during the lifetime of the system. This warranty exceeds that of most other solar installers’ warranties.
Frequently Asked Questions
Saving Money While Help Cleaning The Earth’S Pollution.....?
Objects That Run By Electricity Or Other Gases Should Be Run By Solar Energy. This Would Help Save Money And Keep The Air We Breathe Cleaner.
I Want Know More About This Topic?
Could You Tell Me More About It And Or Tell Me Where I Can Research More About This On The Internet?
I Hear Sea Levels And The Weather Is Getting Bad Because We The People Don't Recycle Enough And The Gas From Cars And Other Objects That's Burn Fuel Is Bad For The Air. I Even Hear Sea Animals Are Dieing Because Of This Because Of Oils Spills And Plastic Objects That Falls Into The Ocean Some How.
Solar energy panels are not cheap, so there would have to be either government/corporate sponsorship to allow everyone to spread the cost of such an implementation. I fear that corporate money would only be available at some "cost" and not to just turn a profit either.
To implement new energy sources, houses, and therefore people, would probably need to take up different energy patterns for a while, like rationing usage as a sensible measure. I'm certain there are people simply not prepared to do this, and no-one willing to urge then to do so.
As to plastic waste (and much of it on the giant waste sea dump is plastic pellets used in production), no one major force, i.e. government(s) are willing to demand that manufacturers seek alternatives. This is viewed as 'government intervention' and many companies really fear that it will simply cost money to research alternatives. Consumer pressure is over-rated, it hasn't balanced capitalism enough yet to make a noticeable difference in patterns of manufacture and business policy. The changes are either from enlightened business individuals or through legislation.
How Do The Different Solar Utility Subsidy Programs Uniquely Effect Irs Form 5695?
There Are 2 Different Local Utility Subsidy Programs Widely Available In The Usa.
1. Up Front Local Rebate With Rec Assginment
2. Up Front Local Rebate With Optional Rec Purchase Program.
Irs Guidance Says I Have To Take My 30% Residential Energy Tax Credit On The Non-Subsidized System Costs. However, In Option 2, A Utility Is Forcing Me To Assign My Rec'S Without A Purchase Agreement. As The Utility Has Taken Indefinitely The Rights To My Solar Rec Certificates As A Requirement To Get Their &Quot;Rebate&Quot; Money, Can I Treat The Rebate As A Purchase Of Rec Rights And Write Off 30% Of Total System Cost?
If the utility issues you a 1099-Misc, you use the gross amount to figure your credit.
if the utility does NOT issue you a 1099-Misc, you use the net amount after subtrancting the utility rebate.
What Are We Doing About The Almost 80% Loss In Energy That We Lose With Todays Standard Solar Panel?
What Are We Doing About The Almost 80% Loss In Energy That We Lose With Todays Standard Solar Panel? What Are We Doing To Drasticly Increase These Percentages?
Just remember, having no panels is a 100% loss, so capturing 20% is not so bad. The problem seems to be how we look at it. 100% efficiency in conversion would just mean smaller panels, but cost per watt (that's the number you shop for) wouldn't be exceptionally less, of course barring a dramatic and unlikely leap in technology. More advances in consumption technology are a better direction. A house sucking down 50KWH a day would have a heck of a lot of panels, where as a 5KWH a day house could get an equity loan whose monthly payment would be less than an electric bill without a crazy redesign of your house. I have read about metal impregnated polymers having reached up yo 45% efficiency in the lab. This technology has the promise of having a market ready product matching or exceeding today's 18% -22% efficiency, but at a much lower cost in the very near future. Efficiency measured by square meter is important, but price per watt is more so. Good Luck!
Can You Edit My Energy Savers Tips For Me?
Energy Savers Tips
• Always Bont Water In The Microwave
• Change Out All Your Light Bulbs In Your Home Out For Led Or Features A 100 Watt Incandescent Light Bulb Give Of 100 Watts Of Heat So Your Ac Use A 100 Watts More To Cold Your Home.
• Buy Tube Rolls Of Told Of Paper For Your Bathroom
• Used Solar Power Lights Outside In The Yard And On The Outside Of Your House To Light Up Outside At Night Time.
• Charge Your Cell Phone / Ipod In Your Car On Your Way To Work.
• Only Run Your Pool Filter 2/3 Hours A Day.
• Always Use Rechargeable Battery/Cells When Ever Possible Or Buy Duracell Battery When In Need Of A Depasble Battery They Last The Longest And Don’T Forget To Recas Your Old And Dead Batteries. 9V Duracell Battery Can Be Rip Open What Dead For 6 Aaa Cells And The One On The End Will Be The Only Bead One Laving You With 5 Good Aaa.
• The Wire Coming Into Your House Should Go Thought A 2/4 Foot Piece Of Iron Pipe Before It Reach The Meater To Filter Out All The Dc Current.
• Put You Tv On A Timer At Nighttime So Doesn’T Run All Night.
• Don’T Lave Your Water Running When Brushing Your Teeth/Washing Hands Or When You Are Souping Your Self In The Shar.
• Use Fans In Your Home In The Summer Time Over The Ac And Keep The Sheads Down On Your Windows And Your Window Close To Keep Your Cool.
• Wash Your Couse With Cold-Water Detergent In Cold-Water.
• Always boil water in the microwave.
• Swich all your light bulbs in your home to LED instead of features a 100 watt Incandescent light bulb.
A 100 watt light bulb gives so much heat that it causes the air conditioning to run longer and uses more energy to cool your home.
• Buy rolls of toilet paper in your bath room instead of single sheet wipes for your bathroom. It consumes less water to keep the toiler bowl more sanitary.
• Use solar power light your entryway and the yard at night to save energy.
• Charge your cell phone or Ipod in your car on your way to work to extend battery life.
• Only run your pool filter 2/3 hours a day.
• Always use rechargeable batteries when ever possible or buy Duracell batteries when in need of a desposable batteries. They last the longer and don’t forget to recycle your old and dead batteries.
• The electrical wires should be insulated or jacketed to prevent grounding before it reached the meter before running up your electric bill,
• Put a timer on your TV during nighttime so doesn’t run all night.
• Don’t lave your water running when brushing your teeth/washing hands or when you are soaping your self in the shower.
• Use fans in your home in the summer time and drape bed sheets over your windows to save energay and keep your cool.
• Wash your car cold-water detergent in cold-water. Good luck.
If We Move To Hydrogen Energy Economy Will There Eventually Be Depletion Of Hydrogen From Accidental Release?
The Released Hydrogen Would Rise To The Top Of The Atmosphere And Be Blown Away From The Earth By The Solar Wind.
Uh, you can't mine hydrogen. You electrolyze it from water. We can't run out of hydrogen through a leak, unless you think we could use up all the water. And if we used up all the water to make hydrogen, we'd all be dead anyway. That, and I don't think enough energy exists to electrolyze all the water in the world. Compared to the amount of water, the amount of free hydrogen is inconsequential. A leak could happen, though.