Going Solar Is Now Affordable
Our Experienced Solar Consultants Help You Design The Perfect Solution
From examining your current eletrical usage and costs to assisting with the correct financing plan, you will receive a custom designed solar energy plan which suits you and your family.
What Our Customers are Saying
Ready To Go Solar?
- Fully licensed & insured installers
- Custom tailored solutions
- Free in home consultations
- Easy financing options
- 20 year warranty
- Transparent contracts
- State and federal incentives
- Roof repair if damaged during installation
- Customer service is our top priority
About Solar Energy
Solar power is energy from the sun that is transformed into thermal or electrical energy.
Solar energy is the cleanest and most abundant renewable resource source available, and the United States has some of the richest solar resources worldwide. Modern innovation can harness this energy for a variety of usages, consisting of producing electricity, supplying light or a comfortable interior environment, and heating water for domestic, commercial, or industrial usage.
Solar power makes it possible for home owners to use the sun to power daily life: running your a/c, cleaning clothes, enjoying TV, cooking dinner. All while reducing your carbon footprint, and without burning nonrenewable fuel sources or putting a stress on the electrical grid. And while the environmental benefits of solar power are considerable, numerous homeowners discover that the benefit, unique features, and cost savings of owning a solar power system are even more alluring.
Leading Advantages of Solar Energy
#1 Considerably minimize or even remove your electrical expenses
Whether you're a house owner, business, or nonprofit, electrical power costs can comprise a large part of your regular monthly costs. With a solar panel system, you'll generate free power for your system's whole 25+ year lifecycle. Even if you do not produce One Hundred Percent of the energy you take in, solar will decrease your energy expenses and you'll still save a lot of loan.
#2 Earn a terrific return on your financial investment
Solar panels aren't an expenditure-- they're one of the best ways to invest, with returns measuring up to those of more traditional financial investments like stocks and bonds. Thanks to substantial electrical energy expense savings, the typical American house owner settles their photovoltaic panel system in seven to eight years and sees an ROI of 20 percent or more.
#3 Safeguard against rising energy expenses
One of the most clear cut benefits of photovoltaic panels is the capability to hedge utility rates. In the previous 10 years, domestic electrical power rates have actually gone up by approximately three percent annually. By investing in a solar energy system now, you can repair your electricity rate and safeguard versus unpredictable increases in electricity expenses. If you're a company or property owner with ever-changing money circulation, going solar likewise assists you much better forecast and handle your expenses.
#4 Increase your house value
Multiple studies have discovered that homes geared up with solar energy systems have greater home worths and sell more rapidly than non-solar homes. Appraisers are significantly taking solar installations into consideration as they value homes at the time of a sale, and as property buyers become more informed about solar, need for properties geared up with solar panel systems will continue to grow.
#5 Increase U.S. energy independence
The sun is a near-infinite source of energy and a key part of achieving energy independence in the United States. By increasing our capability to produce electrical energy from the sun, we can also insulate our nation from rate variations in worldwide energy markets.
#6 Develop jobs and assist your local economy
Inning accordance with The Solar Foundation, the solar market included tasks at a rate almost 12 times faster than the general U.S. economy in 2015, representing 1.2 percent of all tasks in the nation. This growth is anticipated to continue. Since solar-related tasks have the tendency to be greater paying and can not be outsourced, they are a significant factor to the U.S. economy.
#7 Safeguard the environment
Solar is a great method to lower your carbon footprint. Structures are accountable for 38 percent of all carbon emissions in the United States, and going solar can considerably decrease that number. A typical property photovoltaic panel system will remove three to 4 lots of carbon emissions each year-- the equivalent of planting over 100 trees each year.
#8 Show your dedication to sustainability
Sustainability and business social duty are very important components of a company's culture and worths. They also produce bottom line results. Significantly, consumers and neighborhoods are recognizing and rewarding businesses that opt to operate properly. Organisations are discovering that "green" qualifications are a powerful motorist of consumer purchasing decisions, producing goodwill and improving company outcomes.
#9 Start Saving from Day 1
Solar purchase power contracts (PPAs) and solar leasing has actually made it possible for homeowners to go solar for little or no loan down.
Lots of house owners decide to fund their solar panels with one of the "pay-as-you-go" financing alternatives. This indicates that a third-party business-- the solar supplier-- owns the solar system and takes care of setup, maintenance, tracking and repair works. You merely pay the solar provider for electricity-- less than you would've paid the utility company.
As of June 2013, 75% of all American homes have access to pay-as-you-go solar.
#10. Solar is a Secure Investment
The utility business are notorious for their changing and undependable electrical power prices. There is clearly an upward pattern.
With solar panels and simple mathematics, we can compute what does it cost? electrical power will be generated, and most importantly, at what rate, for at least the next Twenty Years (fixed energy expenses).
What are the various payment options?
We have many flexible purchasing agreements for customers who would like to install a new home solar system. There are three different payment options, making them a viable choice for customers of all budgets. The payment options include Lease, PPA, and Purchase.
- Low, fixed payments each month
- System insurance for 20 years, including maintenance
- Flexible end-of-term options, including system upgrade, lease extension, and free panel removal
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- We own the solar panel system
- $0 down for installation
- Customers only pay for the solar energy that they use
- Customer pays for the system upfront and owns the system
- System monitoring and maintenance for 20 years
- Receive 30% federal tax credit
- See a return on investment within 7-10 years
What happens when the contract for my lease is finished?
We provide our customers with a few different options for when their lease contract is up. Customers can upgrade their equipment to the newest solar technology available, extend the agreement, or have the panels removed at no cost.
What is the warranty?
The Lease and PPA include a 20-year warranty during the lifetime of the system. This warranty exceeds that of most other solar installers’ warranties.
Frequently Asked Questions
Grade 7 Science Fair.- Using A Doll House-?
Hi, I Have Science Fair Soon, And I Want To Use A Doll House. In That Doll House, I Wanted To Heat Up Cup Of Water, Using Light Bulp, Or Keep Water Warm By Using Something,That I Could Take From My House. Also I Could Use Solar Panels, But I'M Scared To Make Them, And They Cost Too Much.
What Should I Do??
Here are some videos that show how you can make solar ovens, solar panels solar lights for not a heck of a lot of money. Solar panels for one specific project would indeed be expensive and most solar lights would not work as one of their benefits is that most use LED or CFLs that don't get hot. (Some also use halogen that gets very hot and probably could get the heat you need, but also could start a fire.)
Don't know if you can do a whole doll house, but you probably could do something close. Look at these sites and see if one of your parents can help you decide what is best for you.
Although The Sun Is Useful In Providing Solar Energy, It Is Harmful To Man. How Is It Harmful?
Fossil Fuels Such As Oil And Natural Gas Are Non-Renewable Sources Of Energy. Solar Energy Is Now Considered The Best Alternative To Replace Fossil Fuels.
solar energy is harmful to mankind because it exposes UVA and UVB rays into out skin. our skin pigment helps protect us but sometimes that is not enough. the layers of skin that we have are thin and when the rays hit them, it can be very easy for cancer to develop.
How To Find The Solar Constant?
I Have An Easy Problem To Complete, I Know That Sc (Solar Constant) = Energy / Time*Area
With This Information Given, What Is My Energy? 2Cal/(Min)Cm^2?
Sc= 2 Calories/(Minute)Cm^2
R= Radius Of The Earth= 6.37*10^6
A=Surface Area Of A Disk = Π R^2
1Kw= 239 Calories/Second
That Would Make My Equation Look Like This: 2/ ((239)(6.37^6)^2))
Thank You For Your Help.
The solar constant is measured in energy per square meter per second, so the size of the Earth has nothing to do with it. And also by the way, it's kW, not kw.
2 calories per minute = 0.0333 calories per second
... per cm^2 = per 1 / 10,000 m^2
So then I get 2 calories per minute per cm^2 = 333 calories per second per m^2
= 1.39 kW / m^2
(The generally accepted value is 1.366 kW/m^2.)
Are you trying to figure the total solar energy on the Earth? Then you would multiply the solar constant by the cross-section area of the Earth.
I Have Some Questions About Solar Energy.?
Where Could It Be Used? What Are Its Environmental Impacts (Good And Bad)? What Are Its Costs (Per Kw Hr)? What Is The Return On The Investment Dollar? Is It Widely Accepted In This Country Or Other Country'S Why Or Why Not? Thank You So Much I Am Very Curious About It.
Solar energy arguments.
Solar radiation energy is used in 4 direct ways so far by man - heat, mechanical, electricity and to grow plants for food / building materials.
I am assuming you only want to address one of these - photovoltaic (electrical) installations also known as solar cells.
1. PV panels allow remote operation of unit systems where grid connection doesn't exist or where it would be too expensive to maintain.
2. Once in operation, they operate free from environmental polluting additives
3. Once installed, they operate with a minimum of maintenance (batteries in self sustaining remote units require a little more) In desert climates they need cleaning because of lack of rain for self cleaning.
4. They do not contribute to the ambient noise factor.
5. They provide less hazard to wildlife than other forms of green designated resources such as wind turbines, Welles turbines and geothermal release venting.
6. Substandard panels that have been swapped out of you system maintain nominal value for surplus or utility applications. In other words, even a panel that has partially failed can be used in a less critical or demanding application.
7. They reflect a small amount of solar heat energy back into space causing global cooling.
8. They have utility use in locations ranging to over 2/3 of the earth.
1. Panels are a net energy loss - meaning that it takes more energy to manufacture them than what you will get back from them in their useful lifetime (a few panels will survive to pay for themselves as carbon neutral) The common silicon cells are only a maximum of 17 percent efficient. Pay back is based on the number of days per year when you have sufficient light to actually generate power. Dense clouds, fog, and winter solstice reduce this number further.
2. They are fragile and not really able to withstand weather. Fortifying the installations add more expense and surrounding them with protection can cause them to overheat and fail. Most insurance companies will not insure them without a huge premium. This directly applies to the cost of operation.
3. Return on investment is very difficult on a large scale unless you can manually cover them in a hail or wind storm. This infrastructure cost must also be included in total investment value. I will not even suggest a value of the time value for such management.
4. Partial failure of internal components, connections, controllers, etc. reduces their efficiency over time leading to expensive replacement options.
5. The manufacture of all semiconductors uses some very toxic materials for doping (arsenides, etc). The industry in general is very secretive about the neutralization and disposal of the bi-products. Government even indirectly suggests that this is the cost of technology (collateral damages).
6. They reflect a small amount of solar heat energy back into space causing global cooling.
I will not discuss the cost per KWh because there are too many variables and that is a complete discusion all on it's own.
I may be missing some obvious points but I hope this satisfies your curiosity a wee bit.
How Is Antimatter Created?
Antiparticles are created everywhere in the universe where high-energy particle collisions take place. High-energy cosmic rays impacting Earth's atmosphere (or any other matter in the solar system) produce minute quantities of antiparticles in the resulting particle jets, which are immediately annihilated by contact with nearby matter.
They may similarly be produced in regions like the center of the Milky Way Galaxy and other galaxies, where very energetic celestial events occur (principally the interaction of relativistic jets with the interstellar medium). The presence of the resulting antimatter is detectable by the gamma rays produced when positrons annihilate with nearby matter.