Going Solar Is Now Affordable
Our Experienced Solar Consultants Help You Design The Perfect Solution
From examining your current eletrical usage and costs to assisting with the correct financing plan, you will receive a custom designed solar energy plan which suits you and your family.
What Our Customers are Saying
Ready To Go Solar?
- Fully licensed & insured installers
- Custom tailored solutions
- Free in home consultations
- Easy financing options
- 20 year warranty
- Transparent contracts
- State and federal incentives
- Roof repair if damaged during installation
- Customer service is our top priority
About Solar Energy
Solar power is energy from the sun that is transformed into thermal or electrical energy.
Solar energy is the cleanest and most abundant renewable resource source available, and the United States has some of the richest solar resources worldwide. Modern innovation can harness this energy for a variety of usages, consisting of producing electricity, supplying light or a comfortable interior environment, and heating water for domestic, commercial, or industrial usage.
Solar power makes it possible for house owners to utilize the sun to power everyday life: running your a/c, cleaning clothes, enjoying TELEVISION, cooking dinner. All while reducing your carbon footprint, and without burning nonrenewable fuel sources or putting a stress on the electrical grid. And while the environmental advantages of solar power are substantial, numerous homeowners find that the convenience, special features, and cost savings of owning a solar power system are much more alluring.
Top Ten Advantages of Solar Energy
#1 Drastically lower and even eliminate your electric bills
Whether you're a homeowner, organization, or nonprofit, electricity costs can comprise a large portion of your month-to-month expenses. With a solar panel system, you'll generate totally free power for your system's whole 25+ year lifecycle. Even if you do not produce One Hundred Percent of the energy you consume, solar will reduce your energy bills and you'll still conserve a great deal of loan.
#2 Earn an excellent return on your investment
Solar panels aren't an expense-- they are among the finest methods to invest, with returns measuring up to those of more standard financial investments like stocks and bonds. Thanks to substantial electrical power expense cost savings, the average American property owner settles their photovoltaic panel system in seven to 8 years and sees an ROI of 20 percent or more.
#3 Secure against increasing energy costs
Among the most clear cut benefits of solar panels is the capability to hedge energy prices. In the past ten years, domestic electrical power rates have gone up by an average of three percent each year. By purchasing a solar energy system now, you can repair your electricity rate and secure against unpredictable boosts in electrical power costs. If you're a service or homeowner with rising and falling money circulation, going solar likewise helps you much better projection and manage your expenses.
#4 Increase your property worth
Numerous studies have discovered that homes geared up with solar energy systems have greater property worths and offer quicker than non-solar houses. Appraisers are progressively taking solar setups into factor to consider as they value houses at the time of a sale, and as property buyers become more educated about solar, demand for residential or commercial properties geared up with solar panel systems will continue to grow.
#5 Increase U.S. energy self-reliance
The sun is a near-infinite source of energy and a crucial element of accomplishing energy independence in the United States. By increasing our capability to create electrical energy from the sun, we can also insulate our country from price variations in worldwide energy markets.
#6 Develop jobs and assist your local economy
Inning accordance with The Solar Foundation, the solar market added tasks at a rate nearly 12 times faster than the total U.S. economy in 2015, representing 1.2 percent of all jobs in the nation. This growth is anticipated to continue. Due to the fact that solar-related tasks tend to be greater paying and can not be contracted out, they are a considerable factor to the United States economy.
#7 Secure the environment
Solar is a terrific method to reduce your carbon footprint. Buildings are accountable for 38 percent of all carbon emissions in the United States, and going solar can significantly decrease that number. A typical domestic photovoltaic panel system will remove three to 4 loads of carbon emissions each year-- the equivalent of planting over 100 trees annually.
#8 Show your commitment to sustainability
Sustainability and corporate social duty are essential components of a company's culture and worths. They also produce bottom line results. Increasingly, consumers and neighborhoods are acknowledging and rewarding businesses that decide to run responsibly. Organisations are finding that "green" qualifications are a powerful driver of customer acquiring choices, creating goodwill and enhancing company outcomes.
#9 Start Saving from Day 1
Solar purchase power agreements (PPAs) and solar leasing has made it possible for house owners to go solar for little or no loan down.
Numerous house owners opt to finance their solar panels with one of the "pay-as-you-go" financing options. This means that a third-party company-- the solar supplier-- owns the solar system and looks after setup, upkeep, tracking and repair works. You merely pay the solar company for electricity-- less than you would've paid the utility business.
Since June 2013, 75% of all American homes have access to pay-as-you-go solar.
#10. Solar is a Secure Financial investment
The energy companies are notorious for their changing and unreliable electrical energy costs. There is plainly an upward trend.
With solar panels and easy mathematics, we can compute what does it cost? electrical power will be generated, and most significantly, at what price, for a minimum of the next 20 years (fixed energy expenses).
What are the various payment options?
We have many flexible purchasing agreements for customers who would like to install a new home solar system. There are three different payment options, making them a viable choice for customers of all budgets. The payment options include Lease, PPA, and Purchase.
- Low, fixed payments each month
- System insurance for 20 years, including maintenance
- Flexible end-of-term options, including system upgrade, lease extension, and free panel removal
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- We own the solar panel system
- $0 down for installation
- Customers only pay for the solar energy that they use
- Customer pays for the system upfront and owns the system
- System monitoring and maintenance for 20 years
- Receive 30% federal tax credit
- See a return on investment within 7-10 years
What happens when the contract for my lease is finished?
We provide our customers with a few different options for when their lease contract is up. Customers can upgrade their equipment to the newest solar technology available, extend the agreement, or have the panels removed at no cost.
What is the warranty?
The Lease and PPA include a 20-year warranty during the lifetime of the system. This warranty exceeds that of most other solar installers’ warranties.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Was The Most Intelligent Man Ever?
I Know There Are Multiple Intelligences But I Am Talking About The Mathematical/ Logical One. Thanks:)
Nikola Tesla could well be one of the most brightest men of all time. A genius among geniuses, he made Einstein and others after him look like amateur's (there are rumors that Eienstein's wife Mileva Maric who was a brilliant physicist in her own right, significantly contributed to Eienstein's theory of special and general relativity.)
Tesla virtually single-handedly brought civilization into the 20th Century with his discovery of alternating current making it possible to use electricity in the household. Without alternating current we could not turn on a light bulb or watch TV.
He discovered Radio before Marconi and had hundreds of other electrical patents.
He starter building an electrical tower in 1901 (Wardenclyffe Tower) with which he was going to use to pump electricity into the atmosphere so that even if you were in the remotest place on earth you could power-up an electrical item at any time without electrical cables!
"His alternating current induction motor is considered one of the ten greatest discoveries of all time. Among his discoveries are the fluorescent light , laser beam, wireless communications, wireless transmission of electrical energy, remote control, robotics, Tesla’s turbines and vertical take off aircraft. Tesla is the father of the radio and the modern electrical transmissions systems. He registered over 700 patents worldwide. His vision included exploration of solar energy and the power of the sea. He foresaw interplanetary communications and satellites".
The term "Mad Scientist" in popular culture was probably coined after Tesla himself.
Tesla was truely a man from another time.
Other Than Solar Energy, Is There Other Ways To Generate Light Without Batteries Or Electricity?
Solar energy is electricity, unless you are talking about sunlight itself. Solar panels simply convert sunlight to electricity.
Before electricity, all manmade light was made by burning something: wood, candles, coal gas and other gases, whale oil and other kinds of oil. That's still pretty much your only alternative to electricity.
Opportunity Cost/Economics Questions?
1. What Is The Opportunity Cost Of Saving Some Of Your Paycheck?
**(Is It Spending The Amount Of Money You Save Or Just The Actual Amount Of Money, I.E $50.?)
2. Who Is More Self-Interested, The Buyer Or The Seller?
3. Farmer Jones Has 100 Acres Of Land. He Can Plant Corn, Which Yields 100 Bushels Per Acre, Or He Can Plant Beans, Which Yields 40 Bushels Per Acre. He Chooses To Plant Corn. What Is Given Up?
4. Why Do You Think Air Bags Have Reduced Deaths From Auto Crashes Less Than We Had Hoped?
5. If We Save More And Use It To Build More Physical Capital, Productivity Will Rise And We Will Have Rising Standards Of Living In The Future. What Is The Opportunity Cost Of Future Growth?
6. If The Gov'T Printed Twice As Much Money, What Do You Think Would Happen To Prices And Output If The Economy Were Already Producing At Maximum Capacity?
7. (Sorry, Last One!) Water Is Necessary For Life. Diamonds Are Not. Is The Marginal Benefit Of An Additional Glass Of Water Greater Or Lesser Than An Additional One-Carat Diamond? Why?
Thanks Sooo Much Guys!!! Answer Whatever You Know!
1. The Opportunity Cost of saving some of your paycheck are the Goods and Services that can be bought with that % of your paycheck, as well as the possible economic impact saving your money has (Multiplier Cycle of Income; If I decide to save $50 every week by not going to the bookstore like I would usually do [as an example; not based on truth] then the bookstore will see a fall in profit and may lay someone off. If that employee is laid off, they won't be spending the their $4 every morning at the coffee shop, thus the shop may see a fall in profit every week and lay someone off. The cycle continues.)
2. Self-Interested? I would possibly say the producer?
3. The 40 buschels of beans.
4. Because air bags can smash noses back into your brain, killing people. They can also suffocate people, and the pressure can do other damage to the body.
5. The Opportunity Cost of future growth is basically the growth of today's economy. Its all fair to say we should invest millions into alternative energy sources, and then completely revamp our society with the energy for cleaner production, but how would it impact on society and the economy, particularly with the skills people currently have? The impacts of completely changing from coal and oil to say solar, would be astronomical. So many variables that could occur. However, the potential that alternative energy resources offer is massive, and cannot be ignored.
Saving money always has an opportunity cost. Basically the cost of today's growth, or this week's growth. It all depends on the amount of cash. If you had spent millions in injecting money into the economy, and decide to save it and invest it into capital and other routes available to increase future productivity and standards of living, the current state of the economy will react to that change. The change might possibly be a recession.
6. There would be a surplus of cash, and as such the prices of Goods and Services would skyrocket with the expansion of cash in the flow of income. In regards to Output, I would possibly say that Output might not change. I can't really say. It might to begin with as people have more disposable income, but when prices rise because of that there would be a surplus of goods and services and thus an equilibrium must be sustained at a lower amount of output.
7. Just because a Need is...er...Needed, doesn't necessarily mean it'll have a higher price. Greed, and the compulsive need for wants, can be vastly underestimated. On top of diamonds being needed for drills, they make beautiful jewelry that people of all classes, particularly upper-classmen, buy. Demand for such, with a low Quantity in the market, is high. Diamonds, depending on the level of compulsive need for the want, can be highly Inelastic in Demand whereas water, which is also highly Inelastic in Demand, has not only restrictions and regulations from the Govt because of the necessity for water, but can be found in vast quantities around the planet, more so than diamonds.
Why Are &Quot;Molten Salts&Quot; A Good Solar Energy Storage Media?
I Want To Use Molten Salts To Transfer Solar Heat From A Parabolic Dish To A Storage Tank, Then To A Stirling Engine Driving An Electric Generator. Please Provide Details On How To Transfer The Salt/Heat In This Scenario. Thanks.
<edit> Here's another link searching for high temperature industrial/chemical pumping applications. Unfortunately, I think for what you're looking at, you're into stainless steel piping (molten salts will be corrosive) and other expensive equipment.
How Many Different Things Do We Use Solar Power In?
There'S.. Solar Cars.. Solar Heating For Pools, Solar Panels... What Else?
Solar thermal energy using glycol to heat water.
Integrating solar photovoltaic energy into your home or business power.
Large independent photovoltaic systems.
photovoltaic cells for producing electricity (very expensive to
set up but maintenance free)
solar water heaters very popular in several countries to produce hot water
solar cookers for cooking food
in farming to run isolated pumps for irigation,and normal power use of residences of isolated farmers
solar cells on the street lamposts
houses (CA. has enacted a big solar power push)
* Small electronic devices like calculators.
* Many highway signs and other mechanical devices which are left outdoors in sunny areas are now equipped with solar panels--look as you're driving along a highway.
* Homes & buildings. Even without solar panels, most buildings use solar energy for some heat. Whenever we open the shades on a cold and sunny day, we are using solar energy to heat the room.
* Plants. Almost all plant life on earth uses solar power, and thus, almost all life on earth is fueled, indirectly, through solar power.
* Power generation...both for private homes, commercial bulidings, and actual power plants. There are a few solar power generation plants, although they're not common. Even some BP gas stations are now equipped with photovoltaic cells on the roof covering the gas pumps!