Going Solar Is Now Affordable
Our Experienced Solar Consultants Help You Design The Perfect Solution
From examining your current eletrical usage and costs to assisting with the correct financing plan, you will receive a custom designed solar energy plan which suits you and your family.
What Our Customers are Saying
Ready To Go Solar?
- Fully licensed & insured installers
- Custom tailored solutions
- Free in home consultations
- Easy financing options
- 20 year warranty
- Transparent contracts
- State and federal incentives
- Roof repair if damaged during installation
- Customer service is our top priority
About Solar Energy
Solar power is energy from the sun that is transformed into thermal or electrical energy.
Solar energy is the cleanest and most abundant renewable resource source available, and the United States has some of the richest solar resources worldwide. Modern innovation can harness this energy for a variety of usages, consisting of producing electricity, supplying light or a comfortable interior environment, and heating water for domestic, commercial, or industrial usage.
Solar power makes it possible for homeowner to use the sun to power everyday life: running your a/c unit, cleaning clothes, viewing TV, cooking dinner. All while reducing your carbon footprint, and without burning nonrenewable fuel sources or putting a strain on the electrical grid. And while the ecological benefits of solar power are substantial, numerous property owners find that the convenience, distinct features, and cost savings of owning a solar power system are much more enticing.
Top Ten Benefits of Solar Energy
#1 Significantly decrease or even remove your electrical expenses
Whether you're a property owner, organization, or nonprofit, electricity expenses can make up a big portion of your regular monthly expenses. With a photovoltaic panel system, you'll generate free power for your system's whole 25+ year lifecycle. Even if you do not produce One Hundred Percent of the energy you consume, solar will lower your energy costs and you'll still save a lot of loan.
#2 Make an excellent return on your financial investment
Photovoltaic panels aren't a cost-- they are among the very best ways to invest, with returns measuring up to those of more conventional investments like stocks and bonds. Thanks to considerable electrical energy expense cost savings, the typical American homeowner pays off their photovoltaic panel system in 7 to 8 years and sees an ROI of 20 percent or more.
#3 Protect versus rising energy expenses
Among the most clear cut benefits of solar panels is the capability to hedge utility rates. In the previous ten years, domestic electrical energy prices have actually increased by an average of three percent yearly. By investing in a solar energy system now, you can repair your electricity rate and secure versus unpredictable boosts in electricity expenses. If you're a service or property owner with fluctuating cash circulation, going solar also helps you much better projection and manage your expenses.
#4 Boost your home worth
Numerous studies have discovered that homes equipped with solar energy systems have higher property worths and sell faster than non-solar houses. Appraisers are significantly taking solar setups into factor to consider as they value houses at the time of a sale, and as property buyers become more informed about solar, demand for residential or commercial properties equipped with solar panel systems will continue to grow.
#5 Increase U.S. energy independence
The sun is a near-infinite source of energy and an essential part of achieving energy independence in the United States. By increasing our capacity to generate electricity from the sun, we can likewise insulate our nation from cost fluctuations in global energy markets.
#6 Develop jobs and assist your local economy
Inning accordance with The Solar Foundation, the solar industry added jobs at a rate nearly 12 times faster than the total U.S. economy in 2015, representing 1.2 percent of all tasks in the country. This growth is expected to continue. Due to the fact that solar-related tasks have the tendency to be greater paying and can not be contracted out, they are a considerable factor to the U.S. economy.
#7 Protect the environment
Solar is a great method to decrease your carbon footprint. Structures are accountable for 38 percent of all carbon emissions in the United States, and going solar can considerably reduce that number. A typical residential solar panel system will get rid of three to four lots of carbon emissions each year-- the equivalent of planting over 100 trees every year.
#8 Show your commitment to sustainability
Sustainability and corporate social obligation are necessary elements of an organization's culture and values. They also produce bottom line results. Increasingly, consumers and neighborhoods are recognizing and rewarding businesses that decide to operate responsibly. Organisations are finding that "green" qualifications are a powerful chauffeur of consumer purchasing choices, producing goodwill and enhancing service outcomes.
#9 Start Conserving from Day 1
Solar purchase power agreements (PPAs) and solar leasing has made it possible for property owners to go solar for little or no loan down.
Many house owners decide to finance their photovoltaic panels with one of the "pay-as-you-go" funding options. This means that a third-party business-- the solar company-- owns the solar system and looks after setup, maintenance, monitoring and repair works. You simply pay the solar company for electrical power-- less than you would've paid the utility company.
As of June 2013, 75% of all American houses have access to pay-as-you-go solar.
#10. Solar is a Secure Investment
The energy business are well-known for their varying and unreliable electrical energy costs. There is plainly an upward trend.
With solar panels and simple mathematics, we can calculate how much electrical energy will be created, and most notably, at what price, for at least the next 20 years (repaired energy costs).
What are the various payment options?
We have many flexible purchasing agreements for customers who would like to install a new home solar system. There are three different payment options, making them a viable choice for customers of all budgets. The payment options include Lease, PPA, and Purchase.
- Low, fixed payments each month
- System insurance for 20 years, including maintenance
- Flexible end-of-term options, including system upgrade, lease extension, and free panel removal
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- We own the solar panel system
- $0 down for installation
- Customers only pay for the solar energy that they use
- Customer pays for the system upfront and owns the system
- System monitoring and maintenance for 20 years
- Receive 30% federal tax credit
- See a return on investment within 7-10 years
What happens when the contract for my lease is finished?
We provide our customers with a few different options for when their lease contract is up. Customers can upgrade their equipment to the newest solar technology available, extend the agreement, or have the panels removed at no cost.
What is the warranty?
The Lease and PPA include a 20-year warranty during the lifetime of the system. This warranty exceeds that of most other solar installers’ warranties.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Are Solar Panels Measured, For Example 100 Watts?
Means 100 Watts A Minute, Hour? I Want To Install One On My Van.
watts are already a rate, joules per second. So watts per minute or hour is meaningless.
100 watts means it can deliver 100 watts, 100 joules per second, as long as it has bright sunlight on it.
In normal use, a 100 watt panel will deliver a lot less. Also you have to look at the voltage and current ratings.
Who Is The Official Contact For Engineering Review And Inspection Of My Current Meter?
On March 14, 2005, I Was Advised By A Pge Representative To Select E-8 Rate Schedule. I Thought This Would Lower My Charges;But I Find That My Charges Are Exceedingly High. Having Had Solar Panels Installed As Well, I Stand Appalled.
PGE or who ever your power company would be. Called them and ask and they will give you the engineer for your area. If you have solar panels and that is what is feeding your meter and house then you should talk to the people who installed the panels and the power company because it was installed wrong. In some (I think all) states there are laws that they have to pay you for the power you bring in even if it's only you who uses the power.
How Do Solar Panles Work At Night And Winter?
Photovoltaics don't produce any power at night. In winter, if they track on the longitudinal axis, they actually produce more energy in winter when there is snow on the ground while the sun is out- it acts as a reflector. Stationary panels see some benefit, but not quite as much.
Do You Know Anything About Using Solar Panels On An Electric Borehole Pump?
There Is An Orphanage Back Home In Zimbabwe That Is Trying To Set Up A Solar System For Their Previously Electric 30-Meter-Deep Borehole (Electricity Is Now Scarce There) ... How Do I Even Begin To Know What I'M Looking For? What Questions Do I Need To Ask About The Borehole There? What Should I Look For On The Solar Panels? Besides Solar Panels, What Else Do I Need To Set This Up? Shipping Is No Problem, There Is A Huge Crate Being Sent Over There Soon That Can Take Them. I'D Really Appreciate The Help!
There are solar panels and solar pumps in the yahoo search. You need to know the dianeter of the bore hole and find if a pipe was already inserted as well casing. The pipe diameter is needed for sizing the solar pump to be used. Also you need to require those who drilled the well to test the source spring what the capacity of the water well may be in gallons per minute. You'll need a battery to store the energy from the solar panels and electrical contactors and circuit breaker for the source power. Finally, the controls are to be wired in a panel with an overload relay and switch. Your voltage rating of the source will depend on the pump motor rating.
A Little Discussion About Advantages And Disadvantages Of Solar Energy?
Many Of Us Know That Solar Energy Is A Good Thing, But Few Really Understand Why. Therefore, I Compiled A Comprehensive List Of Solar Energy Advantages And Disadvantages That May Enable You To Produce An Informed Decision Whether On Not Solar Power Is Right For You. ≪A Href=&Quot;Http://Derwickassociatesvenezuela.Bligoo.Com.Ve/&Quot;≫Derwick Associates≪/A≫,
1. Saves You Money
• After The Original Investment Has Been Recovered, The Energy From The Sun Is Practically Free.
• The Recovery/ Payback Period Because Of This Investment Can Be Extremely Short Depending How Much Electricity Your Household Uses.
• Financial Incentives Are Available Form The Federal Government That May Lower Your Cost.
• If The Body Produce More Energy Than You Use, Your Utility Company Can Get It From You, Accumulating A Credit On Your Own Account! That Is Called Net Metering.
• It Will Save You Money On Your Own Electricity Bill When You Yourself Have One At All.
• It Doesn'T Require Any Fuel.
• It'S Not Affected By The Supply And Demand Of Fuel And Is Therefore Not Put Through The Ever-Increasing Price Of Gasoline.
• The Savings Are Immediate And For Several Years To Come.
• The Usage Of Solar Energy Indirectly Reduces Health Costs.
• Solar Is Clean, Renewable (Unlike Gas, Oil And Coal) And Sustainable, Helping To Safeguard Our Environment.
• It Generally Does Not Pollute Our Air By Releasing Co2, Nitrogen Oxide, Sulphur Dioxide Or Mercury In To The Atmosphere Like Many Traditional Forms Of Electrical Generations Does.
• Therefore Se Doesn'T Contribute To Global Warming, Acid Rain Or Smog.
• It Actively Plays A Role In The Decrease Of Harmful Green House Gas Emissions.
• It'S Generated Where It Is Needed.
• By Not Using Any Fuel, Solar Energy Doesn'T Contribute To The Fee And Problems Of The Recovery And Transportation Of Fuel Or The Storage Of Radioactive Waste.
3. Independent/ Semi-Independent
• Se Can Be Utilized To Offset Utility-Supplied Energy Consumption. It Generally Does Not Only Lower Your Electricity Bill, But Will Even Continue To Provide Your Home/ Business With Electricity In The Case Of An Electrical Outage.
• A Solar Energy System Can Operate Entirely Independent, Not Requiring A Connection To An Electrical Or Gas Grid At All. Systems Can Therefore Be Installed In Remote Locations (Like Holiday Log Cabins), Which Makes It More Practical And Cost-Effective Than The Supply Of Utility Electricity To A New Site.
The Usage Of Solar Reduces Our Dependence On Foreign And/Or Centralized Sources Of Energy, Influenced By Natural Disasters Or International Events And So Plays A Role In A Sustainable Future. ≪A Href=&Quot;Http://Derwickassociatesvenezuela.Webnode.Com.Ve/&Quot;≫Derwick Associates Venezuela≪/A≫,
• Solar Energy Supports Local Job And Wealth Creation, Fuelling Local Economies.
4. Low/ No Maintenance
• Se Systems Are Virtually Maintenance Free And Can Last For Decades.
• Once Installed, You Will Find No Recurring Costs.
• They Operate Silently, Don'T Have Any Moving Parts, Don'T Release Offensive Smells And Don'T Require You To Add Any Fuel.
• More Solar Panels Can Quickly Be Added As Time Goes By Whenever Your Family'S Needs Grow.
• The Original Cost Is The Key Disadvantage Of Installing A Energy System, Largely Due To The High Cost Of The Semi-Conducting Materials Found In Building One.
• The Cost Of Solar Can Also Be High In Comparison To Non-Renewable Utility-Supplied Electricity. As Energy Shortages Are Becoming More Common, Solar Energy Is Now More Price-Competitive.
• Solar Panels Require Quite A Large Area For Installation To Accomplish A Great Level Of Efficiency.
• The Efficiency Of The System Also Depends On The Precise Location Of The Sun, Although This Issue May Be Overcome With The Installation Of Certain Components.
• The Production Of Solar Energy Is Influenced By The Current Presence Of Clouds Or Pollution In The Air.
• Similarly, No Solar Energy Will Undoubtedly Be Produced During Nighttime Although A Battery Backup System And/Or Net Metering Will Solve This Problem. See For Details How Net Metering Enables You To Save Electricity And Money.
As Far As Solar Powered Cars Go - Their Slower Speed Mightn'T Interest Everyone Caught Up In The Present Rat Race. ≪A Href=&Quot;Http://Www.Derwick.Superweb.Cl/&Quot;≫Pedro Trebbau Lopez≪/A≫
To Learn More About Solar Energy, Visit
You'Ll Discover ...
• What Energy Is
• How Solar Works
• Interesting Factual Statements About Solar Energy
• Just How Much Solar Costs
• Passive Se For Homes, And
• How To Construct Solar Energy Systems
Thanks for this Robort. Very informative, even without a question as such...
Hopefully it won't be seen as phishing or spam!