Going Solar Is Now Affordable
Our Experienced Solar Consultants Help You Design The Perfect Solution
From examining your current eletrical usage and costs to assisting with the correct financing plan, you will receive a custom designed solar energy plan which suits you and your family.
What Our Customers are Saying
Ready To Go Solar?
- Fully licensed & insured installers
- Custom tailored solutions
- Free in home consultations
- Easy financing options
- 20 year warranty
- Transparent contracts
- State and federal incentives
- Roof repair if damaged during installation
- Customer service is our top priority
About Solar Energy
Solar power is energy from the sun that is transformed into thermal or electrical energy.
Solar energy is the cleanest and most abundant renewable resource source available, and the United States has some of the richest solar resources worldwide. Modern innovation can harness this energy for a variety of usages, consisting of producing electricity, supplying light or a comfortable interior environment, and heating water for domestic, commercial, or industrial usage.
Solar power makes it possible for homeowner to utilize the sun to power everyday life: running your air conditioning system, cleaning clothes, enjoying TV, cooking dinner. All while minimizing your carbon footprint, and without burning nonrenewable fuel sources or putting a strain on the electrical grid. And while the ecological benefits of solar power are significant, many residents discover that the benefit, unique functions, and expense savings of owning a solar power system are a lot more alluring.
Leading Benefits of Solar Energy
#1 Considerably minimize or even eliminate your electric bills
Whether you're a homeowner, organization, or nonprofit, electrical power costs can comprise a large portion of your regular monthly expenses. With a solar panel system, you'll generate complimentary power for your system's entire 25+ year lifecycle. Even if you do not produce 100 percent of the energy you consume, solar will lower your utility bills and you'll still conserve a great deal of money.
#2 Make a fantastic return on your financial investment
Photovoltaic panels aren't an expense-- they are among the finest methods to invest, with returns equaling those of more standard investments like stocks and bonds. Thanks to substantial electrical energy expense savings, the typical American homeowner settles their photovoltaic panel system in 7 to eight years and sees an ROI of 20 percent or more.
#3 Protect against rising energy expenses
Among the most clear cut advantages of solar panels is the capability to hedge utility prices. In the past ten years, property electrical power prices have actually increased by approximately three percent annually. By buying a solar energy system now, you can fix your electrical energy rate and secure versus unforeseeable increases in electricity costs. If you're a business or property owner with changing money circulation, going solar likewise helps you better projection and manage your expenses.
#4 Boost your home value
Several studies have found that houses equipped with solar energy systems have higher residential or commercial property worths and sell more rapidly than non-solar houses. Appraisers are increasingly taking solar setups into factor to consider as they value homes at the time of a sale, and as property buyers end up being more educated about solar, need for properties geared up with photovoltaic panel systems will continue to grow.
#5 Boost U.S. energy self-reliance
The sun is a near-infinite source of energy and an essential part of achieving energy independence in the United States. By increasing our capacity to produce electrical energy from the sun, we can likewise insulate our nation from price variations in worldwide energy markets.
#6 Create jobs and assist your regional economy
According to The Solar Structure, the solar market added jobs at a rate nearly 12 times faster than the overall U.S. economy in 2015, representing 1.2 percent of all jobs in the country. This development is anticipated to continue. Due to the fact that solar-related tasks tend to be greater paying and can not be contracted out, they are a substantial factor to the U.S. economy.
#7 Secure the environment
Solar is an excellent method to decrease your carbon footprint. Structures are accountable for 38 percent of all carbon emissions in the U.S., and going solar can considerably decrease that number. A common property solar panel system will eliminate three to four lots of carbon emissions each year-- the equivalent of planting over 100 trees yearly.
#8 Demonstrate your commitment to sustainability
Sustainability and corporate social duty are essential components of a company's culture and values. They likewise produce bottom line outcomes. Significantly, consumers and neighborhoods are acknowledging and rewarding services that opt to run responsibly. Companies are discovering that "green" credentials are an effective chauffeur of customer buying decisions, developing goodwill and enhancing service outcomes.
#9 Start Saving from Day 1
Solar purchase power agreements (PPAs) and solar leasing has made it possible for house owners to go solar for little or no money down.
Many homeowners decide to fund their photovoltaic panels with one of the "pay-as-you-go" funding options. This indicates that a third-party company-- the solar service provider-- owns the planetary system and looks after installation, maintenance, monitoring and repair works. You just pay the solar company for electrical energy-- less than you would've paid the energy company.
As of June 2013, 75% of all American houses have access to pay-as-you-go solar.
#10. Solar is a Secure Financial investment
The utility business are infamous for their varying and unreliable electrical power rates. There is plainly an upward trend.
With solar panels and basic mathematics, we can calculate what does it cost? electricity will be produced, and most significantly, at what cost, for a minimum of the next 20 years (fixed energy costs).
What are the various payment options?
We have many flexible purchasing agreements for customers who would like to install a new home solar system. There are three different payment options, making them a viable choice for customers of all budgets. The payment options include Lease, PPA, and Purchase.
- Low, fixed payments each month
- System insurance for 20 years, including maintenance
- Flexible end-of-term options, including system upgrade, lease extension, and free panel removal
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- We own the solar panel system
- $0 down for installation
- Customers only pay for the solar energy that they use
- Customer pays for the system upfront and owns the system
- System monitoring and maintenance for 20 years
- Receive 30% federal tax credit
- See a return on investment within 7-10 years
What happens when the contract for my lease is finished?
We provide our customers with a few different options for when their lease contract is up. Customers can upgrade their equipment to the newest solar technology available, extend the agreement, or have the panels removed at no cost.
What is the warranty?
The Lease and PPA include a 20-year warranty during the lifetime of the system. This warranty exceeds that of most other solar installers’ warranties.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Do You Think The United States Have Not Gone Completely Solar Energy?
How Has It Not Gone?
there are 6 basic reasons:
1) The sun does not shine all the time, and does not shine brighter when we demand more electricity. We'd need to store it for overnight/cloudy day use. That is extremely expensive and the industry for massive batteries is very young. The grid operators #1 priority is system reliability, and solar is not the most reliable source.
2) Our electric grid uses AC power. Solar energy generates DC, it's expensive and impractical to convert the whole system to DC, or all solar to AC. Also, transmission lines would need to be completely re-routed to go to where the solar power plants are. Installing new transmission lines is extremely difficult- no one wants new transmission lines running through their yards.
3) Solar energy is not the only source of clean energy. To help keep prices and reliability stable we need a variety of sources to draw from. Wind and hydro are excellent compliments to solar.
4) Solar takes up a lot of space for the amount of energy it produces. In sun rich areas you can use fewer solar panels(or mirrors) to get the same energy as you would in cloudier, or less equatorial locales, but no matter where you are, a solar array will take more space than a conventional powerplant per Watt.
5) Cost is always a driver. Cheaper, on demand resources will win the day for rate payers. Solar is still expensive to produce, and many of the areas of the country with highest demand (The northeast) do not get a lot of sun, and therefore need even more panels to meet the needs. That means it's much more expensive.
6) Political/industry influences. Which has it's own very complex history
Stored Energy In A Nut?
Where Does The Stored Energy In A Nut Come From? What Process Was This Energy Stored In The Nut And Where Was It Stored?
Need Help Asap Thanks!
It's been a while since biology class, but I'll try to help.
The plant that produced the nut used photosynthesis (and some other things) to convert sunlight, water, and CO2 to sugar. Therefore, sugar is chemical energy (fuel) which was converted from solar energy. This sugar was then turned into the nut meat, which contains all sorts of proteins and things, all of which are a product of the original solar energy, water, and nutrients pulled from the ground and air.
The main thing is: Solar energy -> chemical energy -> grows into nut.
How To Fiind Job In Solar Energy?
In Bay Area
It depnds on what type of job youa re looking for. There are lots of jobs available in the installation of home solar systems. Check with GC's to see about particular jobs. Policy and advocacy is typically done by non-profits. You will need experience or a degree to get a paying job. There are lots of volunteer opportunities. There are also several 'green' start-ups developing a variety of products. Check out the Bay Area Green Council to see about who is doing what.
Where Does Most Usable Energy Come From?
It all starts or started with the Sun. Without the Sun, Earth would have no life on it.
The most significant is photosynthesis, which we have replicated with solar panels. Photosynthesis is a way all plants get their energy through their leaves from the Sun's rays. Even plants living in water.
All the energy in oil, gas, and coal originally came from the sun, captured through photosynthesis. In the same way that we burn wood to release energy that trees capture from the sun, we burn fossil fuels to release the energy that ancient plants captured from the sun. We can think of this energy as having been deposited in a natural solar power bank over millions of years.
So, in one sense, gasoline-burning cars, coal-burning power plants, and homes heated by natural gas are all solar powered!
However, fossil fuels will not last forever and we have already used our fair share. So that is why renewable energy is so important - solar power, wind power, tidal power, etc. Even wind power has the sun as its source. Wind comes from the thermal fluctuations in Earth's atmosphere.
What Are Some Of Your Ideas To Pull America Out Of Its Economic Crisis?
What I Would Do:
1. Legalize Gay Marriage (Because All Marriages Cost Lots Of Money Wether They Be Gay Or Straight)
2. Legalize Marijuana For Sale, Keep It Regulated (Ask For I.D., Etc.)
3. Legalize Prostitution, Moderate It (Like The Porn Industry) To Keep It Safe And Put Much Less Money In The Hands Of Criminals Since A Majority Of All Prostitution Is To Fund Criminal And Gang-Related Activities
4. Get All Soldiers Back To The U.S., Get Them Working And Spending (Let The &Quot;Terrorists&Quot; Do As They Like In Their Own Country Since This War Is Basically Pointless)
5. Fix Energy Problem (Stop Off-Shore Drilling And Implement More Land-Drilling To Create More Jobs And Make It Slightly Safer For The Environment; Build More Solar Panels, Windmills, Etc.)
6. Slightly Increase Taxes Of Upper-Middle Class And Above, And Decrease Taxes Of Lower-Middle Class And Below
7. Stop Printing As Much Money
8. Stop Printing &Quot;In God We Trust&Quot; On The Dollar, Since Printing &Quot;In God We Trust&Quot; Is A Violation Of The Seperation Of Church And State, And Also Uses A Fraction Of A Pennies Worth Of Ink. Over Time That Cost Builds Up And With As Much Money As We'Re Printing Currently, That Only Adds To The National Defecit.
9. Tax All Places Of Religious Worship
10. Remove All Bans Of Abortion And Stem-Cell Research (Without Abortion There Is No Stem-Cell Research)
11. Not Try To Bail Out Miserably Failing Companies.
12. Stop It With The Stimulus Packages, We'Ve Tried Three, Two Of Them Huge, And Only Created 20,000 Jobs.
13. Stop Buying Everything From Other Countries.
14. More Funding In Space Projects. Create Jobs And Interest Kids In Engineering.
15. Stop Making Pennies Since It Costs More Than A Penny To Make A Penny.
16. Introduce Some Sort Of Pay Scale For High-Paying Jobs And Do Something About These Bonuses For Bank Managers And Such.
17. Have Most, If Not All, Major Sports Franchises And Leagues Widely Owned, And Introduce A New Cba For Each League Which Doesn'T Allow For Outrageous Pays.
18. Switch From Unit Banking System To A Branch Banking System
19. Don'T &Quot;Leave It To The Market.&Quot; Some Situations Should Require Intervention, Especially Oil.
20. Minimum Voter Iq, As Well As Mandatory Voting Or Voting That Requires A Tax To Get Out Of
21. Pay Science, Engineering And Math Teachers More Money So That Higher Qualified People From The Field Will Interact With Students.
22. Place Restrictions On Quantitative Finance Methods, Hire Better Educated Financial Experts Who Are Focused On Sustainable Business And Not Short Term Maximization
23. Increase Minimum Wage
24. Lower Minimum Drinking Age To 19.
With More Money In Circulation, The National Debt Will Be Gone Very Soon.
Keep In Mind, I'M Far From An Expert When It Comes To Economics, But What I Do Know About Economics Is That By Doing These Things The Debt Will Decrease Greatly.
Comments on a some of your suggestions:
#4 If you bring all the soldiers back home, they will be competing for jobs in a time when we already have high unemployment rates. Perhaps keep them in the military working border security, cleaning up and rebuilding in disaster areas, helping in high crime areas. Historically, we have boosted out economy by going to war.
Isolationist policies don't work in a global political and financial world. If you leave the terrorist to do whatever they want, they will be in this country. They don't stay home to commit terrorist acts.
#10 Abortion is legal.
#13 We are living in a global economy. We can't buy American and close the borders. Try it yourself. Every time you buy something, find out where it was put together, where the sub-components were manufactured, where the raw materials came from and where it was designed.
#5 Before you recommend shifting all off-shore drilling to land drilling, research "fracking" or hydraulic fracturing and all the contamination it brings to our water aquifers. There already are alternative energy concepts that are kept off the market by energy lobbyists who don't want the competition for their products.
#20 I like the voter minimum IQ, but the Republican party wont' go along with it. That's where many of their votes come from.
#21 You need jobs for those engineering students after they graduate. Over the last twenty years, many engineering jobs have shifted out of this country.
#24 Lowering the legal drinking age to 19 won't have much economic impact. Much of the drinking done is underage and illegal already.